Cambodia Bars May Be Closed June 2-3

pdogg

Well I've timed it perfectly, even though I didn't know.

I am due to arrive in the capital on Tuesday afternoon, via bus from Saigon.

Have a great time Ken, I am sure you will be able to find those femboy barbers again. :rolleye0012: Hard to believe it's 4 months already since we hung out there, Bon voyage. :drinks:

Yes Sam, it's Golden House again.

Maybe Lisa's stains will still be on the sheets.

I never met the owner when I was there in January, only dealt with that girl Sev Mey (?) at reception, whose English is excellent and hotel-running skills are also superb. But the foyer was indeed full of helicopters.

Let's hope it's safe & successful. It is only short (5 nights).

It will be good to catch up with PDogg again, and there is a chance bubba will be there too for some of the time.

I never met the owner when I was there in January, only dealt with that girl Sev Mey (?) at reception, whose English is excellent and hotel-running skills are also superb. But the foyer was indeed full of helicopters.

Yes the lady at reception is sensational. So professional and very pleasant. She is a real asset to the hotel. I think she is part of the family that owns the place.

The helicopter motif is a real curiosity. See what you can find out. I'd love to know what that is all about.

I presume you will be making new stains :biggrin: