RIP Donna Summer

Luung

Lung, I agree with ya here as she was(is) still one of my favorite artists from the "disco era" 63 years is to young to die. :sad0143:

But her voice will surely live on! :happy0065:

It surely will Iceberg, if anyone ever sends a music time capsual up into space, she should most definitely be on it!

I remember in a local pub when I was 16 years old, I had a stipper squirt on my knee whilst dancing to 'Love to Love you baby'!!!... And it was the first stripper I'd ever seen in my life... Man, I won't ever forget Donna Summer! :character00292:

Donna Summer 1948 - 2012

As a teenager (dating myself here) she was the first black girl I thought about. I recall a debate in woodshop class with the fellas over her. When it went around if you would fuck her or not, naturally I said yes. I was in the minority as this was a rural area and an all white high school. Then I got the racsist comments from some neandrethals. "You would fuck a ni....?"

I was anti-disco, but I always found her sexy. She paved the way for other black sex symbols for me. Bonnie Pointer, Sheile E, all the way to more recent bombshells.

post-1488-0-31044800-1337571999_thumb.jp

post-1488-0-10613200-1337572016.jpg