Ladyboy Haircut in my Mind

I put myself on a Guide site , Cinederose Red light guide to Bangkok and Pattaya damn i receieved lots of interest , too much they threw me off , but i secured two reservations before they did , seems solo guys are happy to have a wingman and show them the town -i do it through my subscribestar / patreon anyway but just to have access to that clientale damn :)

11 hours ago, Cinederose said:

New youtube Video , i make it a lone post so i can see the numbers i am a analytics Guy , seems to not want to embed , In Pattaya now if anyone has any requests or want something filmed , did the usual stuff 

Cine :)

https://youtu.be/MajQosIGTzw?si=KCQeRjx8QNkNUlbr 

pinkopink.jpg

Thats great.........i have issues with site also...sometimes all is ok and most the time i have to do work arounds.....

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/7/2024 at 1:04 AM, Zeppie said:

Thats great.........i have issues with site also...sometimes all is ok and most the time i have to do work arounds.....

Took me 15 minutes to log in :( likes depend on the day , what are the work arounds ?

On 2/6/2024 at 2:04 PM, Cinederose said:

What is with the site , i cannot like i cannot embed or add links , any hacks for this ? :(

ladyboy interviews pattaya coming on my subscribestar and patreon links at menu of club :)

pinklbpink.jpeg

Just interviewed this ladyboy btw , she was my subscribers first choice but boy she leaves the bar a lot if you know what i mean , hard to catch her :)

22 hours ago, Cinederose said:

Took me 15 minutes to log in :( likes depend on the day , what are the work arounds ?

most the time I can not use the LIKE button.  Also, I can not move to the next page of the topic.  I have to right click on the next page number and open in new ta.  In order to read it.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Pulci Gorgon said:

Just a reminder.
I used Edge but it stopped working. Then I tried with Chrome and it didn't work. Don''t ask me why. Then I tried with Firefox and it's working.

I too changed to edge and it worked for a very short time.  I just use my work arounds I just explained to Cinded

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Cinederose said:

Just interviewed this ladyboy btw , she was my subscribers first choice but boy she leaves the bar a lot if you know what i mean , hard to catch her :)

WOW........i see why she is hard to catch

• Like 1