Cindy's Secrets - Soi Buakhao, Pattaya

Dan Miller

On 2/18/2024 at 11:36 PM, Singter1 said:

There’s plenty on her. All positive. Maybe you have to look around as limited info on here regarding Lily.

Thanks Singter1........I'll kept my eyes and ears open for something.....

On 2/19/2024 at 7:29 AM, Zeppie said:

I dont hear much on the ground about the beautiful Lily....and impressions.....

I met Lily for the first time tonight and in person she's even better than her pics.  Very friendly girl.  I was very impressed.  Have no experience in the room with her but if I was going to barfine she'd be very high on the list.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

I met Lily for the first time tonight and in person she's even better than her pics.  Very friendly girl.  I was very impressed.  Have no experience in the room with her but if I was going to barfine she'd be very high on the list.

Thanks Pdoggg.......I hope you get the opportunity.......

Yep ... guilty as charged! At least, I tried :rolleye0012:

Barfined her two times alone, and one time as part of a foursome (together with Dream and Maria, both from Cindy's).

Lovely girl for sure, but unfortunatly still too tight to handle some descent Dutch dynamite :db:

• Like 1

On 2/27/2024 at 9:44 PM, Dan Miller said:

Yep ... guilty as charged! At least, I tried 

Barfined her two times alone, and one time as part of a foursome (together with Dream and Maria, both from Cindy's).

Lovely girl for sure, but unfortunatly still too tight to handle some descent Dutch dynamite :db:

Last August, when in BKK, I took Nena but by no means I could penetrate her. But last month, in Pattaya, my mate took her and he was able to accomplish the task, with full penetration! Piety that in the last months she has gained some kilos. 

8 minutes ago, Hard1 said:

Last August, when in BKK, I took Nena but by no means I could penetrate her. But last month, in Pattaya, my mate took her and he was able to accomplish the task, with full penetration! Piety that in the last months she has gained some kilos. 

Maybe we should put some money down @Hard1and buy her a descent butt plug to get her going :rolleye0012:

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Singter1 said:

Haven’t posted much of Namfon. Doesn’t have the best skin but does have some good reviews and great tits!

typorama.png

typorama.png

typorama.png

typorama.png

typorama.png

typorama.png

Wow ... an impressive rack it is! 

Can't recall seeing/hearing about her before @Singter1. Is she a new girl? :huh: