Dan Miller

13 hours ago, Dan Miller said:

The final rating after my 5-day visit:

1. Cindy's Secrets

2. Peachy Lilly's 

3. Bon bar

4. Delirious 

5. Warm-Up bar

Unfortunately didn’t  visit Fantasy, KRU and some others.

Only been to Delirious, the other places opened after my last trip so can not have an opinion. I really liked Herbert and his place.

You missed out not visiting KRU, it's something else, at least was.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Rom said:

So... according to you, Cindy's Secrets 2 is the best ladyboy bar in Patts !

And if I recall correctly, CIB is your top pick in BKK ! which means for you it beats Cindy's Secrets 1.

What about the 2 Cindy's versus CIB ???

Did I get it right in giving the Romscar to the 2 Cindy's for their joint relevance ?

Thanks for the TR Dan.  It reminded me of myself when I was younger.  A different barfine sissy every night.  Now I tend to hook up with free-range ones and let them latch on.  Thanks again.

It's not easy to compare. Patts is a different world from BKK. Having yesterday in mind for the latest CIB and CS1 experience ...

At CS1, Cambodian girls all gathered in front room (some kind of meeting with their agent) and few Thai girls glued to the bar in the back. Except being asked for a drink, none of them spoke a single word to me. So got the hell out of there a.s.a.p. Bin = 180 THB.

CIB was booming, enjoyed every single minute during my >3 hour stay. Bin = 4140 THB. 

You do the math ... CIB would definitely be my top pick! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, seven said:

Only been to Delirious, the other places opened after my last trip so can not have an opinion. I really liked Herbert and his place.

Agree @seven: really wanted to return to KRU, but it didn't happen.

It probably won't happen on short notice either, because latest teip confirmed once again I'm more of a BKK kinda guy :biggrin:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, seven said:

I live in Pattaya and have been to KRU recently keep speak on years past as I wasn't in the ladyboy scene but imho he didn't miss anything there are maybe five cute chicks ok prices but nothing that makes it noteworthy. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Dan Miller said:

I'm more of a BKK kinda guy

I was the same before. Preferred Bkk but its too busy for me nowadays.

17 hours ago, worldtraveler3 said:

years past as I wasn't in the ladyboy scene but imho he didn't miss anything

You missed out then.  Want me to tell you about years gone by and the scene in NEP?  Now Cascades was ......:biggrin:

KRuS is out of this world on a good party night, but surely there are slower nights. The talent was top notch pre covid, haven't been paying attention to photo updates since.

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Singter1 said:

Couple of new girls. Anna and Jessy.

IMG_7617.png

IMG_7618.png

IMG_7619.png

IMG_7620.png

IMG_7621.png

IMG_7622.png

IMG_7623.png

IMG_7624.png

Sissy boys to be educated... it may not be easy to penetrate them, but in a few days I'll do my best :behind:I think they are in BKK, BTW.

5 hours ago, bangkokdavid said:

Ok thanks, no i have not been to this bar yet is it similar to the old babyboom or more of an open beer bar?

Unlike the Baby Boom, it's now indeed more like an open beer bar. Nice outside seating, spacious inside area with ofcourse a pool table.

Btw. Alice and Nanny (as mentioned before) work in BKK. But also in Patts, both beautiful femboys and gorgeous ladyboys available :biggrin: 

• Like 2