Newbar & Thaiger Bar Thread Reborn!

petesie

Looks like somethings going on with the Beach Club...resurrection?

The new complex opposite Trench Town is slow to pick up, had a brewski there & listened to the wee band which were quite good...

image.jpeg.388e8a3a845f694cdb9944266439c202.jpeg

image.jpeg.4f21f199d643bf7a8b4af84c503ce884.jpeg

• Like 2

7 hours ago, petesie said:

Mona doesn't mind a bit...

Not sure about that, I saw her fun slap Sylvester in Delirious one night and I was surprised there weren’t stars spinning around his head afterwards…. mind you she was all dressed in leather that night so he had been warned :)  

Are you shooting in jpgs Petesie, if so I’m curious what film sim you are using if this is one of your Fuji cameras.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, bumblebee said:

Are you shooting in jpgs Petesie, if so I’m curious what film sim you are using if this is one of your Fuji cameras.

Just picked up my Fuji XT4 again in the last few weeks BB; I had just been using my i-phone as I can snap, process & post in a minute, easy peasy.

The XT4 came with a 18-80mm lens which is excellent though big & heavy so it was a bugger to carry around; last week I picked up a used 35mm 1.4R which got me using my camera again. I only shoot in jpgs as they're easier to process. I hadn't got round to utilising the film sim so far so only STD, but I will do! I had subscribed to the full ADOBE suite for 5 years though never found the time to explore it; gave that up & I'm just using the free Capture One Fuji software

I'd much rather use my X100V but left that in Ireland 3 years ago...along with many other things...:mad0261:

But thats another story...

• Like 1

8 hours ago, petesie said:

I only shoot in jpgs as they're easier to process. I hadn't got round to utilising the film sim so far so only STD,

Same here, I find Pro Neg Hi is good for portraits (auto white balance), Classic Chrome is another option and is very good for night streets scenes also.  That 35mm 1.4 gets good reviews for its colour renditions, I have the 35mm 2 which is good for low light also. 

Keep shooting :)

• Like 1