If You Have a Minute To Test Something

Can you try registering under a new username with a phoney email address? No need to validate, just want to see 1) if u can register and 2) if u show up on our database. Please PM me with the username so I can check the database.

I can't but could be a local problem. Thanks!

Can you try registering under a new username with a phoney email address? No need to validate, just want to see 1) if u can register and 2) if u show up on our database. Please PM me with the username so I can check the database.

I click on register, but cannot find the option to do that then. Same problem you are having i guess.

nope. Just sort of creates this infinite loop.

I logged out, then clicked "sign up". Clicked the box for general member and then it just brings me back to the splash screen where it asks me to enter my login and password. Never takes me to a screen where I put in details to actually create a membership.

• Upvote 1

PDogg,

I cleared all my cookies and history, and then was able to create a new user. I used a fake email address, but the user name I selected was "Rockhard" and fake email address was hardrock@yahoo.com or rockhard@yahoo.com...already forgot

Hope this helps your test.

Randi