Cindy's Secrets

Pdoggg

2 hours ago, outsider said:

image.png.c1c2a6d3f71f2fba5819ddc77ca85580.png

Hey Gents, wondering if anyone can help ID this beauty. I think the photo is from Cindy's but could be CIB. If you know who she is, is she still working in BKK?
@Dan Miller

This photo was taken from CIB. Her name is Nutty, 25yo and she currently freelances in BKK (or wherever you wanna take her :biggrin:). Stopped working at CIB a little over a year ago. 

Here's a pic of her with Job and Enjoy, from 2 years ago

FB_IMG_1707566187500.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Dan Miller said:

This photo was taken from CIB. Her name is Nutty, 25yo and she currently freelances in BKK (or wherever you wanna take her ). Stopped working at CIB a little over a year ago. 

Here's a pic of her with Job and Enjoy, from 2 years ago

FB_IMG_1707566187500.jpg

Thanks. Will you be in BKK this week? I arrive on Thursday.

I'm back at home for about a week now, reminisce about my last trip, on a rainy Sunday morning.

I have spend many days (probably the most) at Cindy's Secrets in Soi 11. Whether it's for a short visit for a few drinks and some pool, or for a complete evening program, it's always a pleasure. It's amazing to see the current line-up, with easily > 20 beautiful girls. It's actually amazing what Cindy (and @Singter1) has achieved in less than 2 years in Soi 11. Especially realizing how difficult it is to keep all frogs in the basket. Loyalty is not a highly developed skill among ladyboys, and the grass is always greener at the neighbors. This made my mind wander to the past, thinking about girls who worked at Cindy's before. 

Some left for the chop, some messed up and got fired, some simply left and others preferred to freelance (and visit the bar still regularly). But here most of the girls (very well possible I missed a few), in random order, who 'abandoned ship' 

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

I think back to some of these beauties with nostalgia :D

Enjoy !!

• Like 2