Why I joined LBR (and not one of the other sissy boards) after I got banned from PY

Rom

14 hours ago, lance2546 said:

@Pulci GorgonMAGA is the acronym Trump coined "Male America Great Again." Populism aimed at US voter anger. 

Now I see why you were banned on another board, 555

@ZeppieWow you are making my point for me, 555. When some BMs say all world problems are caused by the US, I disagree and some board members declare that I am a far right radical for disagreeing. 

OK to criticize the USA but not OK to push back.

What ever, 555!

First off, I am an American patriot.  I am well aware of what MGNA stands for, I got the hat and t-shirt.  Maybe I didn't understand you.  Written words if not stated precisely (which is a skill and art) can be misinterpret.   So at this point, since I still do not understand you, will suggest a mis-interpretation on my behave and let it go at that and in-closing (stating The Rom), party-on.

To the Admin's.  It would be nice and less embarrassing, if the originator of a message could go back and correct his incorrect word (words in my case) vs having to write a separate message as a CORRECTION.  Ok, I get it, Proof read before you send.......I get it, but seems things get by and then i see them after the fact.   Oh well you can't have a system that protects everyone, i'll just have to suffer through it. O,. maybe better stated you will have to suffer through it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Zeppie said:

It would be nice and less embarrassing, if the originator of a message could go back and correct his incorrect word (words in my case)

Members have about a day and a half to edit their posts.  On most devices and browsers there are 3 dots near the upper right corner of your post.  If you click on that you should see the word Edit.

• Like 1