My Vietnamese ladyboys photo collection

6218.gif.91cb3875165aff6dfc5c521e803204c4.gif

My very first file of Vietnamese ladyboys is my personal photo collection. I had started a topic in another forum in May 2019 but decided to remove it in order to keep this collection independant from ladyboy forums. I just created my own website. Accessing to the collection will remain free but restricted, in other words you need to register as in a forum to get a membership.

If you are interested, please PM me so that I will provide you the URL adress and will give you access to the pages. 

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

My TR for 2021, second TR for a virtual trip is being posted in the website. Anyone willing to access the website, please, get registred first (as in a forum), then PM me here to request access. I choose whom I want to accept or deny access to the ladyboys photo collection or the Tr. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Well, PG. You have certainly vastly widened the knowledge of this member at least.

Now, it's a question of if and when I can capitalise on your more than informative postings now. Still stuck in Oz without a foreseeable exit.

Your blog about the "birthday" LBs of Viet Nam shows the beauty of those "lassies'. The term, "porcelain dolls" comes to my mind. Are these photographs taken by you or from another afficianado?

Thank you muchly.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, bubba said:

Well, PG. You have certainly vastly widened the knowledge of this member at least.

Now, it's a question of if and when I can capitalise on your more than informative postings now. Still stuck in Oz without a foreseeable exit.

Your blog about the "birthday" LBs of Viet Nam shows the beauty of those "lassies'. The term, "porcelain dolls" comes to my mind. Are these photographs taken by you or from another afficianado?

Thank you muchly.

I moved your post to this thread since I find it more reluctant to answer your question.

Pics were taken by ladyboys themselves either as selfies or in photo sessions with friends. I shot only a few pics, these are watermarked.  I copied and pasted most of the pics and used a photoshopping freeware to enhance them. 

You can find more pics (the "complete" collection) in the website mentionned in this thread. I say "website" since no one can post in this mini forum. You can ask to access the sub forum with photos of ladyboys and/or the subforums with TRs. My last TR (2021) is not up to date, but you are likely to find interesting information in my TRs. 

• Like 1