Jump to content

Recommended Posts

The Full Love Inn markets itself as a short time hotel but you will have to take a Bolt to its location on the wrong side of 3rd Road.

http://www.fullloveinn.com/eng_version/index_eng.php?p=roomrate

In practice many Thai guesthouses that have a daily rate of 500 baht also have a short time rate of 300 baht.

Also, on Soi Chaiyapoon, I think you can use a massage room at Zaza as a short time room.   

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

The Full Love Inn markets itself as a short time hotel but you will have to take a Bolt to its location on the wrong side of 3rd Road.

http://www.fullloveinn.com/eng_version/index_eng.php?p=roomrate

In practice many Thai guesthouses that have a daily rate of 500 baht also have a short time rate of 300 baht.

Also, on Soi Chaiyapoon, I think you can use a massage room at Zaza as a short time room.   

Thanks 

I hear about that one in teh past but was not sure where it was and what was the rate.

I guess there is some more but do not promote themekf as short time hotel 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, David3615 said:

 i have not seen too many short time hotel in Pattaya ......or may be i simply miss it.
Any information on short time hotel will be welcome 

A lot of guesthouses and small hotels will rent you a room for st. If you take a lb from bar she will know of places you can go nearby.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Quietguy said:

A lot of guesthouses and small hotels will rent you a room for st. If you take a lb from bar she will know of places you can go nearby.

Easiest way to find one...and if you pull a girl from a bar, its likely to be a relatively safe place since she has to return to the bar, and knows you know where to find her.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RandiUno2 said:

Easiest way to find one...and if you pull a girl from a bar, its likely to be a relatively safe place since she has to return to the bar, and knows you know where to find her.

yes , it is a good idea ....i brought last time two girl to my hotel and we have had some issues ..they accept me and one but not me and two 

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, David3615 said:

i brought last time two girl to my hotel and we have had some issues ..they accept me and one but not me and two 

Different hotels have different 'joiner' policies. Some will only allow one joiner. Others more. Some will charge for one joiner, others for more than one joiner.

Best to ask hotel about their joiner policy and any charges before you book, if you want to take lbs to hotel.

Edit: Or book a condo! B)

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

This is what i extracted from teh web :

 

Love Inns are hotels or motels having rooms mainly without windows, usually furnished with a large bed, an airconditioner, some kind of lightshow, a large bath- or shower-room and a television set.
The nicest ones are built as small bungalows with parking space for motorcycles and cars. You can find them all over Thailand (mostly announced as 24hrs. motel) - and therefore also in Pattaya.
Prices vary between about 300 and 400 Baht for Shorttime activities & between 600 and 800 Baht for Longtime use.

Pattaya's nicest Love Inns are Full Love Inn, Love 24 Inn and Viva Luv Motel.
 We recommend them all, as well as the all new Sweet Love Inn in Jomtien. At Naklua we recommend the Red Horse Resort and the Cha Ba Hut. Both located on Sukhumvit Soi 33.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...