Cocktails & Dreams Bar

jimbo34

Saturday Night

Another pretty desperate night, not helped by a power cut at 1.30, lasting until after we'd closed up! FFS, it rained (for about 15 minutes) and blew a bit (for 5 minutes), and the creaky thai power supply gives up!

Here's Fred, trying to work by candlelight

post-126-068572600 1308480803.jpg

Friday Night

Bee

Noon

Gee - AB, i still get a kick out of seeing those shots of you walking away from C & Ds with your entourage, including Gee :bow:

My good friend your camera gets the best photos. :bow:

Gee i do not no why 2 years running gee has been in my heart. she is very sexy in her own way. I told her to get you every time you have your camera.

but she does know that i like to butterfly and is ok with that.lol

If posting photos on here becomes to rough a job let me know i would gladly help you out . :db: :bow: :hi: :bow: :hi:

Here is hoping the low season isn't too painful Jim, the word seems to be it is fairly quiet all over Los just now as you well know. In case you are not aware, you can set the posting setting so that you can upload up to 10 photos in one go, rather that each one individually, and so save time. Good to see you posting again, it has got a bit busier since your last posts as you may have noticed. Cheers.

Thanks BB. Yes, i see the forum's picked up a bit - good for you. One niggle: my computer doesn't "Remember me" when i click on the site, necessitating a login every time. Small point, but irritating when you're trying to cover 4 or 5 forums, and fookin Facebook!

Business is pretty dire just now, and my friends in Bkk and Pattaya say the same. A few cheap charlies, ans a lot of drunken singlet-flipflop-wearers around, but very few "quality" customers. But we just have to grin and bear it, after all, the world is in a right old pickle just at the moment.

Sunday Night

I can only assume the tourists were all in church last night, as it was bloody quiet! I feel sorry for the girls: apart from earning no money, it must be damn boring sitting around for over 6 hours with nothing to do!

Faa

Mandy

Patricia

Donut

post-126-069564500 1308555291.jpg

post-126-082996700 1308555303.jpg

post-126-093616100 1308555315.jpg

post-126-033508800 1308555337.jpg

post-126-069835000 1308555357.jpg

post-126-001604100 1308555376.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...