Premier League Games In Ladyboy Bars

DownLoLarry

Sophon does not carry live stream feeds in English - for that you need true Visions at 5X the price per month. Anaconda has all the premier league games in HD, as does Guess bar (however you may need to ask them to switch the channels - True show EVEry game live, even if its on multiple channels (but not all of them are in HD).

Anaconda has all the premier league games in HD

An excellent clear crisp picture at Anaconda!

I believe the High Def channel is 122 on True.

Here's the True website at the bottom you can check for programing by various criteria. Note that True has Silver, Gold, and Platinum plans and I found from trying to find American football back when it was on True, it would get very confusing.

http://www.truevisionstv.com/

Guys, if you really want to watch a football match, I would suggest viewing in a Ladyboy bar is not a good idea.

Point in case, the merseyside derby, April 2008. As a Liverpool fan this is one of the games I look forward to all season, and seeing as there were a squad of guys in BKK at the time, I thought, why not watch in Guess bar. Bad, bad idea. 5 minutes into the match, Bia (Beer) comes up to me;

Bia "You like football, na"

Me "Yes"

Bia " What team you like"

Me " I like Liverpool"

Bia " Me too, I like Liverpool. Liverpool blue colour,na"

Me "No, Liverpool wear red"

Bia " I know, Liverpool red colour. I leave you now watch game. I talk you later"

10 minutes later, Bia returns

Bia " I horny, cock hard too much, look"

To this day I still do not know the outcome of that match.

• Upvote 2

Guys, if you really want to watch a football match, I would suggest viewing in a Ladyboy bar is not a good idea.

I agree, the last thing I would want is being "hassled" by girls whilst watching my beloved Manchester United.

Hence that is why I will be watching the the Man United v Liverpool tonight in the Kilkenny bar on soi LK Metro and then straight over the road to the Party at Baby Boom when the games finishes.

As you know ciobha they are the biggest games of the season between our teams and I can give Ladyboys a miss for a couple of hours, hope we stuff you btw :lol:

That in mind I "will" be watching the Villa v City game in The Famous Bar tomorrow because if its not my team then I dont mind the odd grope :D

Saw the following message on Famous Bar's Facebook page.

All live sports"Premiership Games"Show@"Famous Bar"

I believe they have Sophon Cable.

And Cheerleaders with cocks!

Famous has True Cable and also cheerleaders with cocks. Last year they had Sophon, my bad.

Not sure which plan, think it's Platinumun cause I saw I high def channel.

Check the Truevision website for schedule so you ca ask for a specific channel.