BEAUTIFUL AND IMPRESSIVE 2

9 hours ago, Annat said:

At a time of pressure and bad news and more bad news.

Some more of the beautiful fauna & flora of Thailand.

Just so you know what we are all missing.

Look after yourselves especially the oldies like me.

A nice colourful reminder of the beauty in nature at this testing time for us all, well played Annat.  The other half and I headed up to the local hills today just to get away from the smothering coverage of Covid 19 and get some fresh air safe in the knowledge that it was unlikely the virus would find us there.  A nice respite for a few hours. 

976582A6-61E0-43E5-944D-8DB55947A641.jpeg

• Like 5
2 hours ago, bumblebee said:

A nice colourful reminder of the beauty in nature at this testing time for us all, well played Annat.  The other half and I headed up to the local hills today just to get away from the smothering coverage of Covid 19 and get some fresh air safe in the knowledge that it was unlikely the virus would find us there.  A nice respite for a few hours. 

976582A6-61E0-43E5-944D-8DB55947A641.jpeg

Can we take it that one of the cattle in the picture is now stowed away in your freezer?.

I know I should not have said this. Only trying to make light of it!.

• Like 1
16 hours ago, Woodie said:

Can we take it that one of the cattle in the picture is now stowed away in your freezer?.

I know I should not have said this. Only trying to make light of it!.

There was a line of people behind me eye them up also for future attention.  Not in a sheep way of course.:rolleye0012: 

*sorry for the digression Annat.