Thai LB Chefs

SiamSam

Thai food can be a wonderful experience once westerners open up and embrace it. However its' pleasure can be inconsistent. It can range from traditional fair (with the initial burning the bejesus out of your tongue/mouth/oesophagus/stomach onto sizzling through the digestive track culminating with the smoking of your anus the next morning), to the bland unremarkable servings of what some Thai cooks feel westerners can handle. Somewhere in between the two extremes there is a sweet spot for me and when I stumble upon it I truly enjoy it.  

Have anyone of you fine gentleman had a ladyboy cook Thai cuisine for you? If so, how would you rate their efforts in the kitchen?  

• Upvote 2

The missus won some cooking competitions back in her school days and the kitchen smells like a Thai restaurant ever day here.  Jimslim and Ciobha have had some samplings and seemed satisfied.  So Thai food is not something I miss much......except for the friend chicken on Pattaya Klang which is on the top of my hit list when I get back.