Where To Stay For One Night In Manila

Pdoggg

Have never stayed in Manila before but loos like I'll be staying there for one night.

I'd like a place that is close to the Swagman or Southern Cross busses.  Ideally if it's not raining, I'd like to be able to walk from the bus station.  I just don't feel like dealing with Manila cab drivers if I have luggage.

The place should also be close to the airport as I don't want to get caught in traffic in the morning.

It's for one night only, so quality really doesn't matter much.

I'm not only looking for a hotel recommendation but also if I should be staying in Ermita near the Swagman and Souther Cross busses or will it be just as easy to stay in Makati.

So Ermita or Makati?

Have no intention of bringing a ladyboy back to my room.

Or stay in Ermita and take a cab to/from Makati at night.

It's one night in Manila. Where should I stay and what should I do?

On 8/27/2016 at 11:45 AM, duke007 said:

this one has some very good reviews

It sure does!  Thanks mate!

I booked it.  What's nice is that many hotels on Booking.com have free cancelation, in this case up to the day of the reservation.

So you can lock in a good deal even if you aren't 100% sure.

Here's a link to the hotel on Asia Hotel And Travel.

Christopher B&B

If using Booking.com or Agoda please use the links on our sister site Asia Hotel and Travel as we earn a small commission which helps defray teh operating expenses of LBR.  Thanks! :biggrin:

Think I'll just take the Victory Liner down from Angeles for 150 pisos. This guesthouse does not look very far from the Victory Liner terminal.