I'M sorry A/B missing

Hey guys

sorry been out of the Forum and no posts ,i have been other wise occupied with work and home life . I went into credit card debt after my last trip 2013 April. i have one more year left to be debt free again , but with every thing you have set backs last year i broke my foot as soon as i got back on my feet , i blew out my left shoulder was out of work again . and a few months ago i was getting into a truck at work and had a bad fall , hurt my back and was laid up again . this all said the Alaskan bear got big and over weight . now that i am working again i really see how bad i got and really set me back . I decided to put my self on a diet and really take back my body , in the first 30 days i lost 31 pounds my next doctors visit i am hopping for 31 more doctor asked for only 10 lol.

i miss being part of this forum mainly adding to it but with know trips no photos unless you guys want to see 4 trips worth of lb and gg .

this is a video of me working out couple days ago it feels so good to put my mind in to this , because i want to get back to bkk and pattaya or even a trip to Ac, but i want to be in shape for it.

14077341_1405389952810045_120647491_n.mp4

• Upvote 1
12 hours ago, alaskanbear said:

... siam funny thing i remember was waiting for you at the mall and the 2 young girls come up and were trading phone numbers with me lol . the look on your face .

Yes I remember that well. So funny to come out of the dentist and see you sitting with two young gals who were obviously ours for the taking. However we said no and moved on. We should have taken them with us and had a little fun. Damn, another missed opportunity. :biggrin:

• Upvote 1
  • 3 weeks later...