London/Manchester to Bangkok with Qatar Airways from £315

duke007

Some great deals currently on Skyscanner for Flights to Bangkok in November with Qatar Airways, great times plus good connection times  B) 

Manchester to Bangkok from £315

London to Bangkok from £336

I have just booked mine with my favourite company NetFlights for £332 and I am well chuffed  :yahoo: 

From London the dates in Nov. I'm looking for are coming up  £342 ..Going 14.hr 55 Coming 18hr 10..

EVA direc £420.......to me EVA is better deal ...8 hrs. less travel time for £80 more.. Already payed £442 for Jun with EVA 

£80 less with Plane full of Arabs... :mad0261: No Thnx...

BTW....Return to London direct always been 12hr 25 or near ...now EVA n Thai both showing over 13hr. Any one know why is that?? :huh:

BTW....Return to London direct always been 12hr 25 or near ...now EVA n Thai both showing over 13hr. Any one know why is that?? :huh:

I really don't know but one possible reason could if there were political tension such that the plane could not fly over Russian/Ukrainian/Syrian  airspace for example.

I've got to go back to sunny England in October & I've noticed a load of 'Malaysia Air' flights going cheap & by the look of things, it's a direct flight from KL???

Apart from the fact that the aeoplane might drop into the sea or I may well get food poisoning of legionaries disease, a few people who I've talked to have said that just right now they're pulling the stops out to try & make up for the loss of reputation of late?

So.. Has anyone flown with them, & if so, how would you rate the experience?

Is it a direct flight to London from KL?... It's showing 13 hrs something

And do they serve booze throughout the trip?

Not particularly bothered about the attitudes of the staff or the level of service, as I just act accordingly & piss them off for the whole trip, if they act up.