Hello, another new user introduction!

blackyellow

Hello, I was glad to find this forum after searching for awhile on a place to get information on ladyboys. I have been a long time admirer of ladyboys and also happen to be quite inexperienced sexually. I wanted to have a sexual awakening before I get too old to enjoy myself. So I figured traveling to Thailand and exploring the girls and ladyboys would be the best idea. Since the American working girls are kind of expensive for nicer looking girls and of course it is illegal. Plus I don't think I would be able to get the amount of quantity I feel I need to really get some experience under my belt. So I guess my only question is for someone who lacks a lot of sexual experience how much time might be necessary to really have the sexual experiences all men should have before they die? I was thinking of saving up quite a bit of money, $5,000 - $10,000, going for a month and having an even mix of ladyboys and genetic girls. Does this seem reasonable and possible on that amount of money?

• Upvote 2

Welcome to the Forum Black Yellow!

You will have the time of your life given your budget!

Would you like to have a lady or ladyboy stay overnight with you every night plus have a daytime encounter with a different lady/ladyboy in the afternoon? You can easily do that on your budget.

Others no better than me but after the airfare is paid for about 6000 baht a day should do it. We generally talk in baht here as it's easier for guys from various countries to give input. Figure about 1000 baht a night for lodging and 5000 baht for everything else, girls, beer, eats, massages, whatever.

If I'm here when you arrive, I'd be happy to meet up with you and show you the ropes. In recent years I've been spending about 6 months a year in Pattaya.

So I guess my only question is for someone who lacks a lot of sexual experience how much time might be necessary to really have the sexual experiences all men should have before they die?

I know a number of guys who have slept with over a thousand ladyboys. I'm not pulling your leg here. So that takes a bit of time. But many guys wind up in relationships.

A trip to Thailand can be a life changing experience. The chances are, as soon as you're back home you'll be thinking about your next trip.

So have the time of your life but if you can keep your expenses to around $5000 that means you have money for your next trip. Since you'll probably be coming back again I'd suggest that frequent flyer programs can be every helpful and that you can get lots of miles for non-travel related stuff like credit cards.

Once over here, you will make rookie mistakes; we all do. There's a wealth of info on the forum and by participating in the forum you'll get to know people that you can meet once you're here on the ground.

Keep asking questions bro!

Get ready for the time of your life! :drinks:

• Upvote 3

This is the style of introduction post I wish more people would make, it certainly sets a far more positive tone, which in turn makes the person far more desirable to meet up with.

So, welcome to the forum blackyellow :hi:

You have a very healthy budget, as described by Pdoggg above. Bear in mind that destinations such as Bangkok and Phuket are far more expensive than Pattaya and arguably offer less choice in girls, but undoubtedly far less choice in venues, certainly Phuket.

Common advice, which I would agree with, would be to spend a few nights in Bangkok before heading down to Pattaya, which is 2 hours away by road. Other than that, work your way through the forum and soak it up :biggrin:  

• Upvote 3

Just do it mate, make your mistakes along the way, and read through this forum - it's a ladyboy shagger's bible.

All you need is money, time, and a stiff cock.

Oh how I wish I could do it all over again.  In fact...I think I will.

I pity the poor fools who've never tried.

• Upvote 4

Welcome, blackyellow. Your budget is plenty if you pace yourself and don't spend too much on lodging. I have no doubt some experienced forum members would be happy to have a few beers with you and be your wingman when you visit. I certainly would if I am around. Start saving your pennies and just do it.  :hi:  :behind:

• Upvote 1

Welcome to the Forum Black Yellow!

You will have the time of your life given your budget!

Would you like to have a lady or ladyboy stay overnight with you every night plus have a daytime encounter with a different lady/ladyboy in the afternoon? You can easily do that on your budget.

Others no better than me but after the airfare is paid for about 6000 baht a day should do it. We generally talk in baht here as it's easier for guys from various countries to give input. Figure about 1000 baht a night for lodging and 5000 baht for everything else, girls, beer, eats, massages, whatever.

If I'm here when you arrive, I'd be happy to meet up with you and show you the ropes. In recent years I've been spending about 6 months a year in Pattaya.

I know a number of guys who have slept with over a thousand ladyboys. I'm not pulling your leg here. So that takes a bit of time. But many guys wind up in relationships.

A trip to Thailand can be a life changing experience. The chances are, as soon as you're back home you'll be thinking about your next trip.

So have the time of your life but if you can keep your expenses to around $5000 that means you have money for your next trip. Since you'll probably be coming back again I'd suggest that frequent flyer programs can be every helpful and that you can get lots of miles for non-travel related stuff like credit cards.

Once over here, you will make rookie mistakes; we all do. There's a wealth of info on the forum and by participating in the forum you'll get to know people that you can meet once you're here on the ground.

Keep asking questions bro!

Get ready for the time of your life! :drinks:

Thank you so much for your input and that is exciting news about the amount of money I would need to enjoy myself and maintain a good level of comfort. I'll definitely take you up on your offer if you happen to be in the area but I am thinking Bangkok is for sure where I'll be checking out first. Also I am not sure if I would be willing to have any of the ladies/ladyboys stay the night. I for some reason have a hard time going to sleep with other people in bed with me, lol. However, I know if I kept them late that this might be the most polite thing to offer since I've seen a lot of people talk about breakfast in the morning after spending the night with a ladyboy.

Welcome, blackyellow. Your budget is plenty if you pace yourself and don't spend too much on lodging. I have no doubt some experienced forum members would be happy to have a few beers with you and be your wingman when you visit. I certainly would if I am around. Start saving your pennies and just do it.  :hi:  :behind:

Thank you, thank you! I am well on my way to reaching my goal of savings and I don't need the fanciest room available. I'm thinking just something close to the scene, friendly with guests and ladyboys, and that is about it, lol.

This is the style of introduction post I wish more people would make, it certainly sets a far more positive tone, which in turn makes the person far more desirable to meet up with.

So, welcome to the forum blackyellow :hi:

You have a very healthy budget, as described by Pdoggg above. Bear in mind that destinations such as Bangkok and Phuket are far more expensive than Pattaya and arguably offer less choice in girls, but undoubtedly far less choice in venues, certainly Phuket.

Common advice, which I would agree with, would be to spend a few nights in Bangkok before heading down to Pattaya, which is 2 hours away by road. Other than that, work your way through the forum and soak it up :biggrin:  

Thank you! I am surprised that there would be a higher choice of girls in Pattaya versus Bangkok. I would be willing to travel to Pattaya after landing in Bangkok but I am the sort of individual that likes to settle into one space and learn my surroundings. Who knows though once I get there I might be willing to travel to Pattaya and check out the differences.

Hi Blackyellow

When in Bangkok I stay at the Majestic Suites between nana soi4 and soi 6 . Very close to it all the rooms are small but clean and the

staff are very cool if you find your self with company for the night. Just a short walk to many of the Ladyboy bars and super close to

the nana Skytrain