Ladyboys and couples

Hansnknees

Hi all! This is my first post and I'm having a hard time searching on mobile... So apologies if this is covered elsewhere.

I have kind of an odd situation. I'm in Pattaya with my domme mistress and she wants to see me fucked by a big LB cock. The few LBs I've approached weren't cool with the idea. We met one in Bangkok; she was willing, but suffered a 'failure to launch.' :-(

So, you guys seem to know your way around the scene. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

• Upvote 2

Welcome Hans, and good luck....let us know how you get on   :drinks:

This one is available if you are interested  :biggrin:

Your TS Mistress Ashlee of Pattaya

Your Filipina PattayaBased TS Mistress Ashlee is here ready for all of you guys who wanted to have their fantasies being fulfilled! I'm back in town after my short Modelling in KL.I lived in Pattaya as of the moment!!!!

If you're looking an Ultimate fun For someone to pleasure you in bed then you've checked out the Right profile! I specializes Domination like BDSM. If you want sensual and smooth domination I can give it to you.Training you to be submissive in a sensual passionate way.if U like the other way around .Rough and dirty Dom I can do as well more on slave training to be submissive and how to follow your mistress in sexy sluty more hardcore way.I can also Do the kinky way licking,rimming and golden shower and more dirty is scat! So name or tell me what you want and I'll give it to you.

Another Service that Domina is Providing you the ULTIMATE Three SUM experience with my ️Hot Ladyboy Gf the Godess TSBrianna! As me and my ️️hot Ladyboy friend is back working together ready to give to you these one of a kind SEXperience of having 2ladyboys in bed playing with each other then we'll be playing with you! I'm sure it's one of a Best treat we can give to you that not so many here can DO! 
We both also do Duo Domination together Both of us will dominate you wearing our sexy latex outfit and heels.Just imagine two Ladies in your bed taking fullcontrol of you and pleasuringyour Body making you sizzle and satisfied! 

Be careful what you wish for sweetie! As you might. Just Get it ! Ah ah ah 

PM me if you want her number  :hi: 

post-136-0-18802800-1452731445_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

Welcome to the Forum Hansnknees.

If you haven't done this before then Nancy might not be the best way to start.

She is really big and really thick.

Maybe Marsha from La Bamba instead then   :biggrin:

"Dominant LB I like tobe big boss in the bed I look who like to be my slave I can do all fuck suck lick kiss deep and cum and I can do massage oil massage and mouth massage I like to suck u slow Dow and slow up and u bolls and Dow to lick u SSSI have very cock my cock big and long and I have good cum too I not like to cum Quickly I like fuck slow think good more Quickly"  :rolleye0012: 

post-136-0-52797300-1452731974_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 2

Thanks guys. Some good suggestions here. I found Thai friendly and now my cup runneth over! ;-)

and this one?  :spiteful:

"I'm a business girl. I'm waiting for someone who need to have a special time. I have a special things for you. You can play with my 7 inches, I can be your toys. I can be a private partner. I am ok for keep everything it's private and secret. I'm so open mind and I can try anything else also. 

If you interest for fun just talk to me. 

Nothing impossible."

post-136-0-27377300-1452790128_thumb.jpg

I first met Nancy as I was trying to watch the Superbowl. The time zones and days kill me. There was suppose to be a Superbowl Party at 6:00 am and I walked into the wrong bar. Sat with three sweet Ladies and hell if I could not watch the Super Bowl, try passion 2. Lady was named Nancy and she was sweet, kind and gentle but she somehow found a 25 inch steel rod. Turned around and it was her.

• 1 year later...