Cosmetic Surgery Gone Wrong

Pdoggg

I like the natural look and think most ladyboys look worse after all cosmetic surgery.  Just my opinion. Others may think differently.

What do you guys think?  

Here's what happened to Brit teacher in Bangkok:

A teacher who used a £50 lip filler in a bid to emulate Kylie Jenner was horrified when the product turned her lips lumpy, swollen and blue.

Amelia Greville, 24, who works in Bangkok, claims the lip fillers she got done through Groupon Thailand contained illegal silicone instead of Juvéderm - which usually costs about £400 - she believed she had purchased.

Horrified, she returned to the clinic to have the £50 fillers dissolved but following another injection to correct it, there was no change.

Amelia, originally from Reddich, said: "I need surgery to help with the major discomfort and pain I feel in my lips and the lack of confidence it has given me.

"Around 2 months after having the filler injections, I began to develop hard lumps in my lips.

"They protruded out of the skin and not only made my lips look unsightly, but also were painful and very uncomfortable.

"I went back to the clinic and asked to have the Juvéderm dissolved. I had done plenty of research, and this should have been possible with one injection - the filler would be absorbed by my body within 24 hours.

"The next day, there was no change.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/teacher-who-used-50-groupon-7133530

Ladyboys aren't exactly natural to begin with. However, I do agree that a number of lbs overdo it with cosmetic surgery. However, once they get it in their minds to have procedures it is next to impossible to convince them otherwise - even after bad results.

It seems to me that the ones with the best results, don't have too many procedures, and tend to be a bit more restrained when choosing the size of the breast implants for example.

• Upvote 1

This patient should have known better:

A teacher who used a £50 lip filler in a bid to emulate Kylie Jenner was horrified when the product turned her lips lumpy, swollen and blue.

Amelia Greville, 24, who works in Bangkok, claims the lip fillers she got done through Groupon Thailand contained illegal silicone instead of Juvéderm - which usually costs about £400 - she believed she had purchased.

Horrified, she returned to the clinic to have the £50 fillers dissolved but following another injection to correct it, there was no change.

She thought she was getting a £400 procedure for £50. The old adage you pay for what you get is so true in this case. People want to get the "dream" deal, but more often than not - it turns out to be a problem, or even a nightmare. While the clinic probably misrepresented itself, she should have been on alert that something was amiss.

• Upvote 1