Annoying Brit gets Knockout in Thailand bar

duke007

when the "ignorant" non traveller people think we go to Thailand just mongering.....they are wrong.

I learnt in Thailand that raising up your voice is a sign of weakness and extremly unpolite.

I learnt in Thailand to smile...even to annoying people ( being a latino not easy for me )

well....i've seen an improvement of my life productivity  and in return always a calming effect on other people.

Never had an altercation anymore...with better results.

so in Rome do as romans do....could be in rome do as thais do.....

Oh, for fucks sake, Sam... You'll be sticking up for them next!

The Brit is an embarrassment & an out right wanker, it's a shame trash like that get's in the country.... But he was blind sided by a coward, the worst kind of coward, one with some experience who knew how to hit.

and Dave, how can you be such an apologist & applaud that?

This is the kind of stuff that really makes me have a problem with these forums... You're all lovely blokes, but for fucks sake, pleeeeeeease, would it be that hard to try & stick up for the white guy, just once?

• Upvote 1

and Dave, how can you be such an apologist & applaud that?

This is the kind of stuff that really makes me have a problem with these forums... You're all lovely blokes, but for fucks sake, pleeeeeeease, would it be that hard to try & stick up for the white guy, just once?

The guy incited the icident with his aggressive "c'mon c'mon who wants it"  manner, so he got a slap, if he had kept his big gob shut then nothing would had happened

Im not going to start sticking up for wanker's like him, sorry about that  :santa2:

Oh, for fucks sake, Sam... You'll be sticking up for them next!

The Brit is an embarrassment & an out right wanker, it's a shame trash like that get's in the country.... But he was blind sided by a coward, the worst kind of coward, one with some experience who knew how to hit.

I agree with Lung... .. just take the guy outside and tell him to cool down....hit some guy blindside is bad news and the worst cowardice . The poor sap didnt deserve that by any stroke of imagination

• Upvote 1

I agree with Lung... .. just take the guy outside and tell him to cool down....hit some guy blindside is bad news and the worst cowardice . The poor sap didnt deserve that by any stroke of imagination

I do agree that the side swipe was bang out of order, do you really think that guy would have calmed down after threatening to bring the boys in?, I very much doubt it

I dont condone violence in any shape of form and have worked in bars for over 20 years..... Ive seen many twats like him over the years , poor sap my arse 

55555... Look, it's a very funny video & a must see view of a certain slice of life, right down at the very depths of society where it's all truly awful... & I know exactly what you mean, he was a first class bag of runny dog shit who I wouldn't stick up for either... But that's not actually what I was saying.

I'm condemning 'Thai' sycophants in general, who are so far up Thai arseholes that they'll stick up for these people every single time, whether it's an LB smashing some old man's face in or sticking a stiletto in some poor sods head, to taxi drivers & jet ski operators filling in their customers on a daily basis without any compunction what so ever... It's truly vomit inducing listening to this stuff.

Duke, I've seen it myself, where you'll get the same punishment dealt out, as seen above, for just questioning a vastly pumped up bill in certain karaoke bar areas of Chiang Mai... And what's more, I've seen the little shits beforehand, jumping up & down on their toes, filling themselves full of adrenalin & anticipation, waiting just like a sprinter, eager to explode like a loaded spring down a track... Only this time it's straight into your face!!!

These little thugs are waiting for it, relishing it & then reveling in it.

Merry Crimble to you too :santa:

I'm condemning 'Thai' sycophants in general, who are so far up Thai arseholes that they'll stick up for these people every single time, whether it's an LB smashing some old man's face in or sticking a stiletto in some poor sods head, to taxi drivers & jet ski operators filling in their customers on a daily basis without any compunction what so ever... It's truly vomit inducing listening to this stuff.

ha ha  well said.. the only Thai men i ever have anything to do with are the ones that wear fishnets and high heels.. 

• Upvote 1