Wet Pool Party November 3rd

Pdoggg

This is going to be a FUN Party! :party0011::drinks::party0011:

post-7348-0-96223200-1442096222_thumb.jp

You'll probably want your own room at this fun filled party party for shall we say extra curricular activities.
:behind: :behind: :behind:

If you book now, rooms are only 747 baht, an amazing price for such a beautiful resort.

Click Here To Book Your Room

Rooms will be going fast and you can cancel your reservation up until two weeks before so I'd suggest that you lock in your reservation now.

Here's a pic of the beautiful resort.

post-7348-0-66557000-1442096241_thumb.jp

Lots more pics on the website:

Click Here To Book Your Room

• Upvote 1

post-907-0-70153900-1442322893_thumb.jpg

Welcome to the 2015 Charity Pool Party hosted by 69 Bar, Baby Boom, Cocco Resort, Labamba and Sensations on the 3rd November.

The party will start at 1pm until late, transport details to Cocco resort will be posted nearer the time.

Proceeds of the event will be given to charity, namely the 'Sisters' foundation.

Pool games will be the same as last time and the day will start with a wet t-shirt competition. Anyone wishing to sponsor the wet t-shirt competition will be considered as a judge to decide the winners.

Ticket price of 1,500 Baht includes;

Transport to and from resort, subject to numbers.

Barbecue

Entertainment

Games

5 raffle tickets, more tickets will be available to buy on the day.

The last event was a fun day with lots of lovely ladyboys and great BM's, this one will be bigger and better and the main emphasis is 'FUN'. Come and join us for a great day out. Tickets are being pre-booked already so don't delay in getting yours from any of the bars listed.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, this sounds like fun. I'm not arriving until Oct 24 so can i book a ticket and pay when I arrive or how does this work? I'm hesitant to book a room at the resort until I know I get a ticket.

Visit either Sensations, 69 Bar, La Bamba or Baby Boom when you arrive and purchase your ticket from them then book your room (but they may all be gone)

Another option would be to PM Josh @ Baby Boom or LaBamba @ LaBambaBar and ask to reserve/buy a ticket

It's much more likely that rooms will sell out than the event itself.  Even if the event is a sellout, I strongly suspect they would make an exception and let hotel guests pay on the day of the event.

When booking a room, we would sure appreciate it if you help out Ladyboy Review by using the links on our sister site, Asia Hotel and Travel.    :hi:

Book Your Room At The Pool Party

I just checked and rooms are still only 747 baht and while rates could go up it's not going to get any lower than that!

Book Your Room At The Pool Party

• 1 month later...
This is the type of event where it's  quite advantageous to have your own room especially when room are just 790 baht.

But I believe there are only 5 rooms left.

So, if you are going to Pool Party but you don't have a room yet, I'd advise you to book it now.

This is the type of event where it's  quite advantageous to have your own room especially when room are just 790 baht.

But I believe there are only 5 rooms left.

So, if you are going to Pool Party but you don't have a room yet, I'd advise you to book it now.

http://www.asiahotelandtravel.com/index.php/topic/329-pool-party-november-3rd/

Also with the added benefit of being able to take shelter when it starts raining.

Heavy and persistent rain in Pattaya now and for the last hour or so on the afternoon of the event   :character00292:

There's something to be said for being nice & cosy and dry at home indoors when it's chucking it down outside   :Monkey::sign0196:

• Upvote 1

Also with the added benefit of being able to take shelter when it starts raining.

Heavy and persistent rain in Pattaya now and for the last hour or so on the afternoon of the event   :character00292:

There's something to be said for being nice & cosy and dry at home indoors when it's chucking it down outside   :Monkey::sign0196:

You would stay in even if it was lovely and sunny outside and the ladyboys half naked around the pool DC :winking0023:  , Im sure the likes of Patron are also pleased with the news that it is pissing down at the Party -_- ....

btw....what is the forecast for Saturday?   :rolleye0012:

You would stay in even if it was lovely and sunny outside and the ladyboys half naked around the pool DC :winking0023:  , Im sure the likes of Patron are also pleased with the news that it is pissing down at the Party -_- ....

That's because there's more often than not a ladyboy totally nekkie hanging out in my room.

She does live there too, so she does have an excuse  :flirt2:

btw....what is the forecast for Saturday?   :rolleye0012:

Weather over the next few days doesn't look very rosy  :character00292: 

post-101-0-87896800-1446553843_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 3