Newbie Tuesday

Guest LaBambaBar

Guest LaBambaBar

Hello!

Everyone has been a Newbie at some stage, and we have all been given information, advice, & etc. by more seasoned mongers.  I know I am grateful to people like pdogg and bumblebee for steering me in the right direction on more than one occasion.  Indeed, it was pdogg who came up with the following suggestion:

Bearing that in mind, a few of us thought it might be of some assistance to Newbies if they could go somewhere, relax, have a beer, and talk to someone who has been around the block, so to speak.

Therefore, starting in August, myself (Neil), Scott from Sensations, Spike from 69 Bar, and Joost (Josh) from Baby Boom will be available for a couple of hours each Tuesday to answer any questions that we can.  Following that, we will then (if the customers so wish) take the guys on a mini-crawl to the other 3 bars.

The August schedule is:

August 04   8 p.m. - 10 p.m.   La Bamba

August 11   8 p.m. - 10 p.m.   69 Bar

August 18   8 p.m. - 10 p.m.   Baby Boom

August 25   8 p.m. - 10 p.m.   Sensations

All of the guys look forward to seeing you, and hope that we may help ease your introduction into the wonderful world of Ladyboys!

• Upvote 2

• 6 months later...

This is exactly what I was seeking out as a solo traveler. I am apprehensive about taking a trip by myself without knowing anyone to meet up with and get some guidance from since it can be overwhelming your first time. I was thinking of trying to plan a trip in July but I might push that to August so I can hopefully hop in on this discussion. 

This is exactly what I was seeking out as a solo traveler. I am apprehensive about taking a trip by myself without knowing anyone to meet up with and get some guidance from since it can be overwhelming your first time. I was thinking of trying to plan a trip in July but I might push that to August so I can hopefully hop in on this discussion. 

blackyellow, Welcome to the forum! Might I suggest you postpone your trip a few months and come over in November, many(and I mean many LOL) BMs on the ground this month and they will show you around, my first trip I was lucky enough to meet up with some very experienced BMs and this made my trip so much easier and more fun, hell I had Pattaya dialed in on my 1st night thanks to all the help from these cool guys! :happy0065:

Just a suggestion!

Iceberg :hi:

• Upvote 1

Guest LaBambaBar

I wouldn't expect these 'Newbie Tuesdays' to still be running, I think they fizzled out long ago.

In most cases it's better chatting with 'real' people about how things work, rather than bar owners.

100% correct.