Belle Pole Dancer Extraordinaire

pdogg

Tonight was one of my rare nights out and a good one it was!

Was hanging out with my str8 mate and some forum members. So needed to choose an appropriate venue for all sexual appetites so we decided to go to Luxor Bar.

Belle and Luxor is exactly the right combination. Belle is a superb pole dancer and better suited to a one pole place than to say Strings or Obs with multiple poles. and by no means the Jenny Star Bar type.

She was mesmerizing! My str8 buddy said:

She's the best pole dancer I've seen in my life.

Great physical moves and a smile and charisma to match.

I've always liked Belle and she would be numero uno on my to "do" list if I were single.

She's always super nice to me despite the fact that she knows I won't be barfining her. Just a naturally sweet girl!

So if u like sexy and like sweet, check out Belle! :P

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

She's on me every time I walk by to take her again. She is a sweety and quite a cutie but don't recall her performance in room, which means it literally wasn't memorable.

I think I will have to perch myself at her bar for a couple of sodas sometime this week just so I can finally get to watch her vaunted dance routines.

I've had many such "only in Thailand" moments on this trip - was lamenting to my buddies that I never got an opportunity to see Belle dance, and no more than 45 minutes I'm walking into Action Street and who should I see standing atop one of the first bars, waving and calling to me?

Ah, sweet little Bell  :party0011:

It's either a very shrewd move on her part of luck, but with the current hype and popularity of Sensations she has positioned herself extremely well to catch the in/out traffic from Action Street. I wander if a few more bars will pick-up on that potential in there.

Last night she was wearing patterned pantyhose as she worked the pole and squealed as PTB and I approached on our way out of Action Street. It would have been rude not to have gone over for quick chat.

If her bar kept some binoculars behind the counter it would be a nice first call to see if it's worth trotting the extra 20 meters over to Sensations without committing to the journey and the subsequent process of standing a few meters away then turning round and leaving with 'eye-daggers' in your back.