The Age of Ladyboy Discovery

bumblebee

Ideal age to discover ladyboys  

9 members have voted

1. 1. What do you reckon is the best age to discover ladyboys?

• Late teens..you can't get into this scene early enough.
    • 20s when the novelty of GGs may be on the wane.
    • 30 when you begin to know what's right for you
    • 40s doesn't LB loving life start then
    • 50s man I wished I had discovered this earlier
    • 60s shit so many LB dicks to catch up on
    • 70s I wish I was back in my teens
    • 80s it doesn't stop the Game925

I can't imagine discovering ladyboys any earlier than I did. There's only so much cock sucking, ass licking, fucking and cum-swallowing a fella can do in a lifetime. I would have exhausted my quota in record time ending up comatose drooling out the side of my mouth. Ladyboys are one of God's great addictions. 

• Upvote 1

There isn't really any golden age to discover lbs, any age is fine, but I think lbs like the younger, good looking guys as they can get a discount or maybe even a freebie!

Personality counts as well though, so if you're respectful, nice, polite, neat and clean - plus have some Baht, despite being balding, older, short and fat (hey that sounds like me!) the world is your oyster! :drinks:

• Upvote 1

I think it's more important to view it from another angle, best age to discover? Hmm, I discovered em in my late 20s. Didn't see one til a little later, had a nice date by total accident one night, end of Mardi Gras. Din't see another for MANY years. So really the best age for me would have been 40+ as I had not the giant money the for hire girls in the USA want. There were virtually NONE in circulation (tho now the younger folks like TG stuff and I expect a young guy could do ALRIGHT here). I expect 40 or 50 is a good time as you have some money to enjoy the main ladyboy spots by then. If the divorce and the kids college ain't left ya in debtors prison.

Then too, there's what Sam said.  If you discover it later you can enjoy it to the max with less chance of burning out.  And frankly I think it helps to have mature wits about ya in this pursuit. At 60 now, I have almost none of the libido I had in the younger days and will probably piss off some of the girls with my lack of interest. They've gotta be some kind of special to get my little head AND my big head in synch. They can't just squeal and giggle and teeter on their fuck me heels to get me to barfine em.

So I'd say not too early (unless you KNOW this is your bent) and careful ya don't wait too long.

• Upvote 2

I can imagine discovering this in the early 20s must be a bit of a head fuck for many guys.  All your life there has been perhaps no inclination that you fancy guys and suddenly theses chicks with dicks are doing it for you.  You know you like girls but now there is this new predicament.   I wonder do more 20 somethings question if they are gay at this stage rather than older guys who are perhaps more comfortable with their sexuality.

I'm fairly new to the scene and made my first foray into the mix this past year. A trip to Thailand was my 30th birthday gift to myself. With the Internet and what I have known about my lb attraction since my early 20s maybe even sooner than that. But the economics of it prevented me from indulging. I think that may have a lot to do with others as well waiting until 30s-40s before diving in. More confidence in your likes/dislikes and a tad more financial freedom.

• Upvote 2