Anyone know this incredibly hot girl from Pattaya?

yokoono

I would say that pic was taken at Linda Bar.

Cheers DK

yes you are right...i knew that i have seen her somewhere...i notice just now the sign (behind her)...that is on the right hand side facing lindas bar....and also i saw her with pook linda in the facebook a few days ago together...

Man oh man I hope there are some videos with her. She is mega smoking hot.

Fantasy vs: reality, get yourself over to Thailand and you'll find many more lbs hotter than this one, never having their photos or names posted on lb forums or recorded on video.

There's an important element that you need to take into account and that is chemistry. If there is that certain spark between you and the lb you meet in real life, then the encounter can be mind blowing, but if there is no spark, and it is a simple service for monetary transaction, then your experience will be forgettable.

While many make a "to do" list, disappointment with their "fantasy" lb means that list is quickly tossed out the window once in Thailand. Save up your money, read about the various spots lbs can be found, read trip reports, and educate yourself about things to watch out for in Thailand to reduce your risk of being scammed, robbed, etc.

• Upvote 2

Fantasy vs: reality, get yourself over to Thailand and you'll find many more lbs hotter than this one, never having their photos or names posted on lb forums or recorded on video.

There's an important element that you need to take into account and that is chemistry. If there is that certain spark between you and the lb you meet in real life, then the encounter can be mind blowing, but if there is no spark, and it is a simple service for monetary transaction, then your experience will be forgettable.

While many make a "to do" list, disappointment with their "fantasy" lb means that list is quickly tossed out the window once in Thailand. Save up your money, read about the various spots lbs can be found, read trip reports, and educate yourself about things to watch out for in Thailand to reduce your risk of being scammed, robbed, etc.

It's not easy for most of us to get over there. I am working on it and hope to do it this summer.

One thing I am certain of... I want to be well prepared when I get there.

• Upvote 1

It's not easy for most of us to get over there. I am working on it and hope to do it this summer.

One thing I am certain of... I want to be well prepared when I get there.

LBR is the best to learn about Lbs in thailand (let alone the rest of Asia).Most of our bms are experts on that subject,you will be in good hands yokoono... :hi:

LBR is the best to learn about Lbs in thailand (let alone the rest of Asia).Most of our bms are experts on that subject,you will be in good hands yokoono... :hi:

Thanks, I hope so. I have been planning this for some time. Mow that I am single (after a long and bitter marriage) I might as well venture to the dark side. We all need to do it once. B)

My biggest bucket list is a hot pregnant girl. I know, I know. Terrible. :happy0065:

While that will come down to luck and timing, the LB thing is all on my just getting there.

• Upvote 1