Most Famous Thai Ladyboy

pdogg

Could somebody put up a pic of Emma...i just want to know who the fuck she is.

Maybe i know her with another name...and i dont want to make the mistake meetting her...so pls put up a recent pic of her if you have,also which bar in pattaya she works.

Great pics mate, nice to see a picture of Paeng, always been a favourite of mine and its a shame shes off the scene but I really do wish her the best of luck in her relationship.

Heres another favourite of mine, the lovely Maya

post-505-070135500 1310744539.jpg

post-505-069713800 1310744569.jpg

Regards, Flatpack

Ps the girl with Paeng looks like Sasa if im not mistaken.

• Upvote 1

Great pics mate, nice to see a picture of Paeng, always been a favourite of mine and its a shame shes off the scene but I really do wish her the best of luck in her relationship.

Regards, Flatpack

good eye that is sasa... spent some time with her in 2010.

Regards, Flatpack

Flatpack where MAYA could be found? Let me know pls.

Flatpack where MAYA could be found? Let me know pls.

Hot Tuna bar, walking street but she doesnt usually start until about 10pm, lovely girl mate and I promise 100% you will not regret taking her.

Good luck and let me know how you get on if you meet her.

Flatpack

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...

I'm going to say Nong Poy, I went to the LB beauty contest at Thai restaurant in London recently and she was a judge. When the competition finished literally every Thai person in the room was getting their pic taken with her so I did too :biggrin:

I put the photo as my profile pic on Thai friendly and I get asked about it loads now. Nong Poy is a big deal to the Thais.

post-794-0-17386400-1350157682_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

in one of my post,i said that for me the number one on my list is Koko,when i wrote that report ,she was the number one,but again that was back in may 2009(big bash).

I SAW HER AGAIN in 2012,after the gotc II,AND after the session we had,i found out that she is not the same lb i had for 2 nights back in 2009.

For me now i wouldnt even go with her again,she is useless...

This thread has turned into another "look who I've fucked!" thread, as most of this lot can hardly be described as "Famous". Barely anyone who isn't a wanker or a monger would know who the hell they are.

Most likely it would be someone with a large internet presence, such as Emma or Mint.Or as Rx said, someone who is very well known throughout a country of 60+million people such as the one he said, although I've never heard of her, or the X-Factor bird who was mentioned earlier, she's had a lot of youtube hits too, but only a handful of people outside Thailand know her name.