What's the story with... guys calling p4p ladyboys their GF after a few days?

bumblebee

Yes it is. In fact I cannot imagine a better way or place to spend an afternoon. Truly bliss. 

hmmmm...why do i not believe you sam...maybe because i can't forget the cum-accident all over your shirt at stringfellows last time i saw you! lol.

you sure you prefer pbg to that?

i would go so far as saying good conversation is the 2nd best thing in life....

wish i could join you boys--after stringfellows of course

hmmmm...why do i not believe you sam...maybe because i can't forget the cum-accident all over your shirt at stringfellows last time i saw you! lol.

you sure you prefer pbg to that?

I said "afternoon" Mr. Bound. The alleged accident occurred at night.  :biggrin:

Still have the crusty shirt by the way. From time to time I look at it proudly like a military medal honoring some heroic act of a by gone era.

And yes I would give anything to be sitting at PBG right now chewing the fat  with a bunch of you fine gents. 

• Upvote 1

i hope we don't soon start saying 'remember back in the day when sam used to take shots for the team in stringfellows'-- someone must step up and keep that legacy alive.

maybe sam will loan some whippersnapper his crusty shirt

and at the pbg the next wearer-of-the-shirt can be ordained.

it is, after all, as true a calling as any ministry....

perhaps mr. duke shall be next?

:drinks:

• Upvote 1

I am sure Mr. Duke carries enough battle weary scars already. No need to add to the load on his back. Unless of course he has the strength to take another load.

I'll give odds to his answer. 

I will always do my best for Queen and country Sam whatever it intails regarding ladyboys Banana_Fuck.gif

Talking to a ladyboy on facebook and she wants me to be her boyfriend , bit different to p4p as she has a job and own car so does not seam it is about money , which is what i 1st thought . May find out in 3 weeks :-P

Many ladyboys prefer to take the boyfriend route.

But it seems most guys on holiday want their freedom and would rather pay for that freedom.