Ladyboy Selfie Pics

duke007

I have not been on Thai Friendly for a long time so while twiddling my thumbs I thought I would have a glance through some of the girls profile and pics and noticed a lot of "selfie" pics

So I thought I would start a thread on the subject and share a few with you guys :drinks:

post-136-0-97580800-1412333886_thumb.jpg

post-136-0-98740300-1412333906_thumb.jpg

post-136-0-63150700-1412333931_thumb.jpg

post-136-0-47913300-1412333951_thumb.jpg

post-136-0-86966800-1412333978_thumb.jpg

post-136-0-18391300-1412334009_thumb.jpg

post-136-0-91765100-1412334028_thumb.jpg

post-136-0-68876500-1412334054_thumb.jpg

post-136-0-35446000-1412334080_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 2

I'm on Thaifriendly everyday, and i have chatted to atleast 2 of those sexy girls, i found there's more on Thaifriendly than there is on Pinalove

When chatting to ladyboys on these other sites please tell them that they can also post their Profile on Ladyboy Review which is only for Ladyboys and Guys who love ladyboys.

http://www.ladyboyreview.com/ladyboyreview-search

If you check the Ladyboy box, you will only see pics of ladyboys.  If you check Not A Ladyboy, you will see guys.

that third pic down from the top of page is cute. But boy is she hard nosed or what , i bet a few farang have mucked her around in the past.. she can be a sourpuss  " Pleassse go to helll , u gay man " and so on are replies to be expected

I woulnt be surpised if she hides a pair of surgical scissors in the bedroom

This Thaifriendly the girls seem to be hard to work out, their profiles say it all, some look for customer, some say they look for true love and sick of liar and cheat and guys who play games, i dunno if these girls have been messed around so many times by guys that their just so bitter, some are on 1 day then gone for a week, but i am passing this site detail to the girls to bring more members here

Here is a example

I hate insincere people see me as a toy.

looking for
I am ladyboy who wants serious mind person , 
I want a person actually in and honest, I am cheerful person & smile easily, I like to cook a meal, love the nature and love the hanging out , I live in the Chiang Mai
"If you're like me, you have to dare to come to me, not only known through a computer"

(even i'm not a real woman but I am not easy.)

I do not believe a word of it, but every man a fraud.

• Upvote 2

Another Example and pay attention the end part 

♥where is my boyfriend♥

Place read my profile first. 
You'll be my boyfriend? 

someone to care and love me. be with me foreve

i just want somebody to love me for the true asshole that i really am...
i kind of like easy....I DON'T LIKE A LIAR....
i hope someone like me and want to know me moreo
I'm not pretty but I deeply love
If you want to know me more send messages ask me
if you dare to marry me
I'll do whatever you want  I don't smoke as I don't like it, and I only drink a little alcohol

If you are honest, respectful and a good person please come say hi.... Sorry if I don't have the time to reply to everyon
I hope meet a good person and good health here.who looking for ladyboy true love you're welcome. 
If you have wife and looking only fun got away.and please don't interested in me.

i have been let down by the people i love, but I will not let down the People who love me.

.......If you like ladyboy and cock hahaha ....just say hi to me......
HAPPY WHEN YOU ARE HAPPY
♥♥♥♥ ^_^ ^_^♥♥♥♥
..........................can i suck your dick? and you wanna Fuck my ass? ...........

• Upvote 2

that  third pic down from the top of page is cute

Was thinking the same thing TC  :biggrin: , my eyes nearly popped out of my head when I saw her pics dressed in that little dress , great legs, great body, very pretty face and damm near perfection imho hubbahubba.gif

post-136-0-50658800-1412343532_thumb.jpg

Yes Dave i agree

IMHO the one at the top of page in the Dukes thread is the Queen of the selfie , she has refined it down to a fine art where you end up with the eye drawn downwards and end up looking at her legs and salivating like i am now

She is a real prick teaser as she keeps on saying dont want a boyfriend just friend. Her profile changes weekly but some months back was quite nasty ...and dont blame me , i never met her , i have good heart  :biggrin: i not play games

Hey Mate ! there all Prick teaser's in their own way, and as i said before, i posted 2 examples of profiles, i dunno what half them want ? as i said i'm wondering if they been really screwed up many times by guys, when you read some of their profiles, some make it clear lookiing for customer, some of their photo's show them working in bars, so its really a hard one to work out ?

So  these 2 phillippines ladyboy cuties are in your network  !!!   when you say your network, network as in constant communication ? or  just on your favourite list, and the odd chat with them now and again ? i must admit the phillippines ladyboy tend to have a different shape type of petite body compared to the their Thai sister's, but there still cute

@Saab1

My network consist of different layers of subnet works and each ladboy has her own purpose for been in my network , and there is indeed a constant communication and they are there 24/7 when ever i need them and also on the spot to be with me each time i am in town , and i know most of them personaly.......

@Saab1

Get Caught ????

Well infact it`s very easy mate , i wake up in the morning with ladyboy`s on my mind and i go to bed with them on my mind , i eat and breed ladyboy`s , and i have right now a open relationship with 3 , two in the phillipines and one in Singapore.....

I am right now around 20 years in this ladyboy business , been there done that......

So i dont need to be very energetic and resourceful as you call it , build this network with in this 20 years , and i have now contact with roughly 1200 ladyboy from all over the world , but offcourse Asia is my core business......

I have 3 ladyboy facebook up and running , one for my fuckdolls , one for only showgirls and models and one for only high class ladyboy`s with there own business or luxe connections , social media that is the key , and offcourse the field work it self on the ground where they live , i have also friends in all walks of life from ladyboy in the p4p scene till top models or ladyboy business girls that never have work the p4p scene and Miss pageant`s.....

Greetz , Stealth

• Upvote 1

Cheers Stealth !!

Well funny enough i think the same, i get up on a morning and think ladyboys and go to bed on a night thinking ladyboys before i sleep, for some reason now, i just dont seem interested in women anymore, Strictly Ladyboys, the more feminine the better !!

• Upvote 2