Japan

seven

i have this person working in my office, speaking japanese...i have no idea if he is in to ladyboys but just returned from a business trip to japan..and i paid his bills.....Jees....fucking expensive.

And when talking to a japanese into ladyboys in Philippines..being told that an encounter with a japanese shemale could cost up to 50 times more then in Cebu....so...if i pay 1.000 pesos i assume the cost would be 50.000 pesos = usd 1.000 = 800 euros...that is why he was visiting Cebu....well...really a pity 'cause it has been a itch for me too.....as far as i can see from videos...they are really my favourites..they have a special "class"...

• Upvote 1

Anyone here been to Japan?  How expensive is it really? I talked to a few friends and they said everything is very expensive, more than west.(?)

I've never been , but have an itch to go there, any info would be appreciated.

It's expensive seven. I had a girlfriend there for 3 years or so and as a result I visited a numbers of times. I was lucky because she had a large condo (she is well off) and I did not have to pay for hotel accommodations nor local transportation. She had a driver. When we ventured out of Tokyo the cost for hotels was painful. Generally everything is expensive, restaurants, groceries, booze, parking, especially in Tokyo. Don't know about the LB or GG scene but undoubtedly the cost for those entertainment services would be in the stratosphere.

I assume like anywhere once you got to know the place you could figure out the most economical places to stay and eat. And perhaps more remote areas of Tokyo are more affordable.

Having been many times, if you want to play like in thailand or the Phillippines then you will pay astromonical prices.  hotels will be on the expensive side as well.  If you know where to go and eat local food, then its not too bad.  its kind of like new York i.e. if you go into a large hotel you can pay $30 for a burger but if you go off the beaten path food isnt that crazy!!