American Falls To Death From 5th Floor Nana Hotel

pdogg

RIP.  Was anyone in the area near sunrise this morning?

A 51-year-old American fled from unknown attacker into the Nana Hotel on Soi Sukhumvit 4 at 5:45 am and fell to his death from the hotel's fifth floor.Hotel staffs told police that the man, identified as Kevin Curley, ran with blood-soaking face into the hotel but he would not say who attacked him. He just ran upstairs to the fifth floor and fell down.

The man would not even let hotel staffs came close to him and threw things at the staffs when they tried to ask him what happened.

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/breakingnews/American-falls-from-Bangkok-hotels-5th-floor-to-de-30243132.html

How many instances of anal sodomy at this iconic hotel?

Would an Over/Under line of 15,000 be reasonable?

Forget if I ever stayed there but remember going to the disco downstairs.

http://www.asiahotelandtravel.com/index.php?/topic/2-bangkok-accommodation/?p=32

The hotel is listed as 3 star but perhaps 3 holer is a more apt description.

How many instances of anal sodomy at this iconic hotel?

Would an Over/Under line of 15,000 be reasonable?

No...Add a zero - 150,000 -  and you may be closer...

Three hundred and thirty-four rooms...say 5% with ladyboy ass every night for maybe 20+ years adds up to a whole fucking lot of ass fucking being done.........and some enlightened GGs like the as fuck as well....

I'll take the over.........................

And I ain't never stayed there either................

• Upvote 1

I remember going to the disco, Angels I believe, in the 90s & the first time there I thought I had gone to heaven with all the cute gg freelancers around, I couldn't stop smiling.   :biggrin:   I really liked that place (I was never much into the gogo bars) & returned a few times but my focus wandered away from both Bangkok & ggs. 

I also had one inevitable stay there at the hotel, a frat house for middled aged men,  but you can't beat the location. Don't know that ladyboys were too welcome at the hotel, they definitely weren't allowed into the disco.