Shisha

pdogg

According to Cpt. Yongyuth, NCPO chairman Gen. Prayuth Chan-ocha is also concerned about the widespread practice of smoking shisha.

"Baragu contains tar and nicotine," the spokesperson explained, using a Thai term for shisha.

The NCPO is looking into measures to regulate the substance, Cpt. Yongyuth said.

post-45-0-38232400-1406755986_thumb.jpg

post-45-0-40834600-1406756004_thumb.jpg

That's what lots of guys say about anal sex!  :crazy:

Same same but very different.

:happy0065: Yes, yes! Absolutely true. I indeed tried it once twice and be damn if I ever will again. There should be a school for this kinda bend over and take it stuff. I don't know if there is enough alcohol in the Kingdom to help me attempt it again. Mr. Duke, can you help please???  :biggrin:

:happy0065: Yes, yes! Absolutely true. I indeed tried it once twice and be damn if I ever will again. There should be a school for this kinda bend over and take it stuff. I don't know if there is enough alcohol in the Kingdom to help me attempt it again. Mr. Duke, can you help please???  :biggrin:

Don't worry Sam, most fella's cocks would split as wide open as mine did.  8P

What an absolutely disgusting practice. 

Just saying...

I agree, Totally fucking stupid. If I seen a lb smoking that shit, I'd never want to barfine them after that. Thanks to the damned Aye-Rabs for bringing that shit to Thailand, I guess.