Is this The Golden Era of Choice for Ladyboy Lovers?

bumblebee

I was chatting to a prominent poster here last night and he made an interesting point.  He said we should make the most of the choice of LBs that are available now because in about 10 years or so there might be less opportunities to meet ladyboys with an education/good job. 

Now of course LBs with limited job opportunities and education will continue to arrive on buses from Isaan and other parts of northern Thailand, but for guys who want an educated ladyboy with a proper job now is the time to strike.  He reckons with the rise of successful Thai males these career orientated ladyboys will have more choice with guys their own age and nationality and subsequently the demand for a farang partner will diminish.

... He reckons with the rise of successful Thai males these career orientated ladyboys will have more choice with guys their own age and nationality and subsequently the demand for a farang partner will diminish.

Wild and reckless speculation. Don't believe a word of it. Fear mongering is what I call it.  :character00274:

I don't think he is right, unless the expectation that men don't have a family (ie children), changes in Thai society. Currently there is a big emphasis on Thai men (as with most Asian cultures), that children are a must. Of course an lb cannot provide that, unless adoption is accepted. I can see lbs becoming mia nois, but not the primary partner for Thai men looking for marriage/LTR.

• Upvote 1

Great topic BB. There is no doubt this is the golden time for all things. No person in history has had such a comfortable life and lived as long and as well as the average western male today.

Not to mention the general availability of everything we could possibility want, LBs, GGs, etc., food, warmth etc.

If we can just keep the Islamic fundamentalists in their cage we should all get another 20 or 30 years out of it before the next big thing rocks our world.

• Upvote 2

Great topic BB. There is no doubt this is the golden time for all things. No person in history has had such a comfortable life and lived as long and as well as the average western male today.

Not to mention the general availability of everything we could possibility want, LBs, GGs, etc., food, warmth etc.

We really do have it quite good!   :yahoo:

We just view it as normal that we can have sex with 19 year olds whenever we want. 

But I think the Thai middle class is catching up.  Almost any Thai I meet has a nicer phone than me.

If ladyboys don't have to look to us Wsetern guys for financial security then party time is over.

• Upvote 1

We really do have it quite good!   :yahoo:

But I think the Thai middle class is catching up.  Almost any Thai I meet has a nicer phone than me.

I call it the phone standard... I noticed the decline in attitude in LOS when the technology the locals used caught up with the west.

PI behind recently but i noticed the proliferation of large screen smart phones on my april trip recently.... Worrying signs !!

• Upvote 1