Walking Out Of A Bar Before You Order A Drink

pdogg

You open a bar's door and immediately think, "why did I I walk in here"?

Do you just turn around and walk out or do you think that's rude and order a drink anyway?

I guess that I do a little of both depending on my mood and who I'm with but I do walk out more than I used to.

I have done a bit of both in my time PD,

If I do the "about turn" and walk out route I mostly tend to say to the person at the bar as Im leaving "Sorry, Im looking for my friend, he not here"

I have also stayed for 1 drink on a few occasions at bars and then said "Sorry but I have to go meet my friend"

I remember last year as I strolled into Action Street I plonked my ass down thinking I was sat at Sensations but was actually sat at the bar next to it when the girl behind the bar asked if I wanted a drink, I felt I could not really refuse as to save me from looking like a complete idiot, I had to laugh as Owe was looking over at me with a very confused look on her face  :fool:

• Upvote 2

Guest sustra

Actually it happened..but never in Thailand.....the reason that could make me walk out from a bar is basically if i feel in "danger" ( being pestered for drinks is not really a reason that could make me walk away )...... In Asia, especailly Los, i never felt in real danger....another reason could be if they do not have tom yam siam cocktail ingredients.....

• Upvote 1

I remember last year as I strolled into Action Street I plonked my ass down thinking I was sat at Sensations but was actually sat at the bar next to it when the girl behind the bar asked if I wanted a drink, I felt I could not really refuse as to save me from looking like a complete idiot, I had to laugh as Owe was looking over at me with a very confused look on her face  :fool:

Yeah, this is a fuck up I've made a few times too.  I did it on Walking Street once.  I walked into a bar and ordered a drink, then I found a seat.  Then another waitress took my order again - I thought she was just confirming the first order.  Then two different waitresses from two different bars brought me drinks.  It seems I had strayed from one bar to the next without realising.  It all turned a bit sour actually because I was expected to pay for a drink I didn't want.  In the end I only paid for one but I was told not to return to one of the bars.

Moral of the story?  I don't know.

Happened to me at the beach as well now I think about it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Well in general i dont have this problem any more because i have learn from the mistake i made in the past....

Now i will walk in to a bar and i will walk around and look in a glance at everything at the same time....

First , if the girls are of my taste , Second , are there any interaction with the girls , Third , what is the price of the barfine.....

If all three of my question is a go , then i will sit down and order a drink , i will choose three girl to come and sit with me for me to choose from , mostly i will leave with one , if not i will finish my drink and leave , i will not wait for the second or third group of girls to come on the stage 

Greetz , Stealth

• Upvote 1

I have done a bit of both in my time PD,

If I do the "about turn" and walk out route I mostly tend to say to the person at the bar as Im leaving "Sorry, Im looking for my friend, he not here"

I have also stayed for 1 drink on a few occasions at bars and then said "Sorry but I have to go meet my friend"

You're certainly not the first to do that Dave, I did it  the first time I went looking for Sensations, later I told another BM what I'd done and he admitted he'd done the same thing. :huh:

• Upvote 2