Ladyboy or GG Part 1374

bumblebee

Guest sustra

that must be a working uniform...on beach road behind an atm machine...asking for a lift......mhhhh maybe a lb....me think ( because of the big ears )

Lady. 

Look at her legs, too spindly for a ladyboy. IMO.

sorry to burst your bubble pacman - here's one of the most beautiful lbs in Thailand showing off her "spindly legs".  I would guess she's a non-p4p lb, hailing a baht bus on the way to or from work.

jaae.jpg

sorry to burst your bubble pacman - here's one of the most beautiful lbs in Thailand showing off her "spindly legs".  I would guess she's a non-p4p lb, hailing a baht bus on the way to or from work.

Yes, quite right, it isn't just GGs who have thin legs. Though not many LBs have those amorphic, shapeless legs.

I still maintain she's a lady, look at how she's standing in the second picture with her hips forward & her shoulders back. Her arms fall into that rest position across her hips that GGs do. Boys don't stand like that, their hip bones don't stick out enough.