Books

SiamSam

A good friend of ours who has been published 4 times in the last 3 years has just told me he will be published again this year. You can get one of his works at Amazon.com. It is called "Hanh Dien". Go to Amazon, read the synopsis and the author's bio then guess who are good friend is. Then buy the book for $11.95. It will be a treat to read I am sure.

• Upvote 2

i guess this is a new " what are you reading thread". A good idea Sam

lately

Im re reading Dracula and Frankenstein after Jaidee reminded us in the ebook thread. Mine are old paperbacks but i love the old Gothic stuff and also new Gothic...as far as Ann Rice anyway. I think i read 90% of Anne Rice novels.

Have read many of Edgar A Poes works and poems but its a bit tough going on the Horror genre side.

Thanks to good detective work by strocube I am exposed, so may as well add some more here.

First, thanks to Sam for the thread. Modestly appreciated.

The work Sam mentions Hanh Dien is a short novel set in VN at the turn of the millennium (published by Outskirts Press). The link is a paragraph long, so I won't copy it here. Just go to amazon books and type the title, you'll get there. The eponymous protagonist is a whore, but there is no LB stuff in the work.

Another novel called The Theory of Relativity is also for sale on amazon at amazon.com/dp/B008324A3A. It has quite a bit of LB material in it, centred around a character named TiNa who is a fairly straightforward take on my VN LB Bee who I've written about in the VN thread here on LBR. Some of what was said about her in the thread is taken from the novel.

As an aside, today is coincidentally Bee's birthday. She was always going on to me about the beautiful set of numbers that make up her birthdate (22-02-1992). Today adds to that lovely symmetry of 2s & 22s: 22 on 22-02, 22 on from 92.

Happy Birthday babykins where ever you are.