Half Price Fridays At Carre Blanc

pdogg

All customer drinks are half price at Carre Blanc on Fridays, so you are drinking at at 7/11 prices.

Ladydrinks are not half price.

But generally or upon request, when a ladydrink is biught the girl takes off her panties and wraps it around her wrist.

Too bad it's not a ladyboy bar.

Private Club feel to it as you have to ring a doorbell to get in.

Popular with European expats.

Open from 1PM to midnight.  GGs only.   :notfair:

On Soi Buakhow very near to Action Street but opposite side of the road, a little bit further up (in the direction of Pook Swan) look for an alley next door to the Farangh Bar.

Walk down the alley, turn left behind the building, follow that around to the first right, and Carre Blanc will be down about two blocks on the left-hand side, just a little bit before third road.

Did you visit the fine establishment XY? If so, your thoughts?

Yes I rang the doorbell and went in around 8 PM and had a Leo (80B) and bought a LD (130B I think) for the best looking (IMO) of four GGs working. The GG selection was not very good. Dimly lit bar with lots of bench style couches off to one side where you can do anything you like in front of god and country as long as you pay for the pleasure. It definitely is a different kind of place. When I went in my selected GG had already been at working since 1 PM. So if you are going for action it might be a better early afternoon place. I might go back and test her oral skills at some point. It's worth a visit just for the experience unless only having GGs is a stopper.

• 9 months later...

I took advantage of this this today, and they also now have a very nice room upstairs, with shower, so you don't have to fuck the girl behind a curtain a few feet from everyone drinking in the bar.

I got a blow job in the Telephone Bar up the road a few hours earlier, so I really got my money's worth with the Carre Blanc girl!