Blowjob Bars thread (non-LB content)

deepthroat

30 minutes ago, duke007 said:

Well that is different, going into a place having a drink and watching other guys getting blowjobs, definitely different in fact :biggrin:

wasn't my first choice, had I seen anything more attractive I would have partaken, but old, pumpui GGs just weren't doing it for me 

7 hours ago, globetrotter said:

would like to add one to the list here that I completely stumbled upon, I was wanting to see a room at Le Trafalgar guesthouse on Soi Lengkee (just before Retox bar, other side of soi coming from Soi Bukhao) anyways there was no one at reception desk, and I did notice they have a closed and curtained door bar that, u, need to be buzzed into (always a good sign) anyways to my surprise the hotel bar is, actually, a, bj bar (never seen that, before) I saw a few bjs performed in the bar or u can obviously go upstairs, the girls were older and not the most attractive so I didn't partake (only,  saw 1 LB, 1 time in my 3 visits and was cashier), anyways not sure about prices for services provided but my Chang, was 90 baht I think, funny I ended up going back to see a room a few times after that but there was never anyone there so just ended up being a voyeur in the bar instead 

btw the bar is called Bar Club  La Poste 

It's been there for over a year as I saw it two trips ago but never went in. The bar gets a little more mention over on the pattaya-addicts GG board. Guess I should go in sometime and take in the ambiance. :biggrin:

https://www.google.com/maps/@12.927889,100.8863386,3a,37.5y,49.42h,87.54t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sKjsFymIqC18wPAQrGdwj2g!2e0!7i13312!8i6656