Most corrupt countries

JaiDee

I bet Africa would round out the top 10.........in many of those countries you can't even get a drivers license or any basic government necessities without greasing the palms of a few government officials.

I agree with Snick,  Afg and Somalia are lawless hellholes and North Korea.....well, jesssh....we're talking about a place where the first one to stop clapping at a Kim Jong-Un rally faces the chance of getting shot. And his whole family, and all their kids and grandkids going to the gulag, the ''3 generation'' rule.

Just wanted to remind people there are worse places than Asia.....we oftentimes complain about some cop in Thailand pocketing 300 baht because we didn't wear a helmet but there are probably 25 countries worse than the places we go to.

In my experience the USA has always appeared to be very anti corruption in as far as business is concerned. The US army even has a monthly online mag in which they name and shame those found involved in such deeds. Can you imagine that happening in Pakistan or India

The Govt Depts i dealt with over the years were certainly very strict on this. 

I think the word Fascist has been so overused it has lost its original meaning , Mussolini was a Fascist and so were a few other tin pots in South America but i dont see any further linkage