Turned On or Turned Off?

bumblebee

I find sometimes I don't watch certain TV programs or movies as the title puts me off.  For whatever reason the names just don't appeal to me and on more than one occasion I have missed out on some fantastic shows according to people who have watched them, Breaking Bad being a fine example.

The same goes for thread titles from time to time, I only click them because of my moderator duty but ordinarily I would just pass them by.  This got me thinking that perhaps some guys are missing out because of the title of this particular thread

Pretty Boys Dressed As Girls

and have made up their minds that it would not be to their tastes based solely the title. 

Well how about this.  Have a look at the first few pages or so and see does it put you off as you might expect, or maybe it will arouse some hidden desires that you have not explored yet.

Never try, never know as the locals say in these parts. :ded_snegurochka:

• Upvote 1

"Mai long, mai Rue"? (pronounced 'loo')... "Dont try, don't know"?

And very glad that I did too, BB... But, funilly enough the title did acttually put me off & initially I thought, "Oh no, here we go again, it's all gone a bit Sunee Plaza"... But man, was I surprised... It was right up my street & just what the doctor ordered & now I've just got to now go out & nail me one of these little feline's :happy0148:

I must say, I have to totally agree with BB's comment. I did see it in the ladyboy discussion forum, when I was doing my initial 'research', and although I am seriously interested in this ladyboy genre, I am yet to partake, so seeing pictures of guys looking like women, really didn't appeal to me in the slightest.

What I mean to say, is that I don't consider myself gay, or even bi-sexual, and I know there are plenty of guys that are already into ladyboys that are of the same ilk. So, I'm not entirely sure what that says about me, but I like ladyboys that look feminine, which I guess is a contradiction in terms given that I've marked my on my profile as a versatile/bottom. I enjoy being fucked by women with a strap-on, so for me, ladyboys simply seemed the next step to try.

However, on perusing this website a little more, I thought I'd check it out, and to be fair, I was totally amazed by how stunning some of these guys or 'femboys' look. I mean, I'm still not sure I'd go for one, as I tend to go more for ladyboys with boobs, as opposed to those with a flat chest, but WOW!!

Just check one of these photos out below.

post-5506-0-10964900-1388401330_thumb.jp

• Upvote 3

Go back to 2004 and on most forums anyone with an inkling for femboys would sometimes be burnt at the virtual stake and all the stuff about being Gay and all that...not so much today as we  moved on and who cares anyway

I used to go to a local Tranny club in London and the same guys who post on forums who claim they are not into femboys of any kind are all of a sudden drooling over the very same thing in the London Club... boys made up to look like pretty girls of the type that are on the thread in question.. no hormones or embedded silicone. So go figure that out

• Upvote 1