Bin Laden dead?

Do you think Bin Laden is actually dead? I had a Thai friend today that said that he didn't think Bin Laden was dead.

It is also interesting that I have met many people from Vietnam and Singapore on this trip and the first thing they always say is that they think I must be happy he is dead. Why is this the first thing they say?

There will continue to be speculation that he isn't dead, just like some people believe we never really landed on the moon.

Simple solution: release some pics of his bullet riddled carcass. Anyone who may be offended are offended anyway. Fuck them. Show us some pics. I seen worse when I was 5 yrs old, sneaking into my dad's WWII photo album. Pics of Japs that got in the way of a flame thrower, etc. Maybe those pics weren't worse after all. They all started it though, Bin Laden, the Japs, so any fate that befell them, oh well, that's just tough titty.

Al Qaida already verified he's dead and blew up 80 people in Pakistan for "revenge". His wives and surviving son have confirmed it as well, so a photo is really unnecessary. One of the Republican senators has seen the photo and attested to how gory it is.

It is a contrast how Obama has handled the announcement - not trumpeting it or showing off as some other previous presidents would have done. Hopefully some of the US citizens can grasp that, and not be fooled by the ridiculous Tea Party and Republican attacks. It would be a shame if he were a one term president and a nutcase like Palin won the next presidential ballot.