Reverse Blow Job Bar

SiamSam

Novel idea SS.  I remember suggesting to a ladyboy once in Patong that perhaps an easy way to make money would be this.  She loved sunbathing, so I said why didn't she chill out on a sun-lounger all day in her G-string and charge guys 100 B to rub oil on her bronze body for a few minutes.  Have a little sign with the deal written on it.

Not sure how that idea came to mind at the time. :rolleye0012:

I'm thinking that those small "fun rooms" at the new Soi Yamato place, The House, might be good for that very thing. I might give that a try next trip. Anybody use those rooms yet? I love LB cock, and I've found it a real turn on to give head but save my own spillage of seed for later, either with that particular LB or another as the night wears on. What has been people's experiences with giving head but not getting off yourself at that time? That is, what have the LB's thought of this? The couple of times I've done this they have enjoyed it (needless to say...I am the soiboy, after all! lol) but been somewhat amused.

• Upvote 1

The idea is appealing but how many customers as such can a LB attend in one evening? For which price?

Average cost of BJ bar is between 500 and 7/800. A GG can attend as many customers she gets, it is the customer who has to come and the capacity to do so. So if she good she can earn decent money.

I don't think a LB can do so every single night. As the customer is expecting her to cum...

• Upvote 1