penthouse hotel pattaya

stoolpusher

I stayed in that hotel once in 2008 and wouldn't go back again if the rooms were free.

This place would have been closed a long time ago by the Pattaya board of health, if there was such a thing;  the time I stayed there they had some condoms and  dildos and other small stuff for sale in a little basket on top of the 'fridge.....new dildos were 1000B  unopened and in the box, but you could get used ones wrapped in plastic for 500B.

Who the hell buys or even sells used dildos?

Would never even consider spending another night there or recommending this place to anyone I care about, but that's just me.

Note to stoolpusher

Please update the status of the dildos? Did you see any floating in the pools?

I heard they were now handing them out for free when guests check in. They even have notches on to show how many times they have been used, the customers name and the date they were first used.

Another note to stoolpusher - Did you notice one with with JaiDees name on dated 2008. I heard this is quite a collectable item and will be auctioned off when the notches reach 1,000.

I stayed in that hotel once in 2008 and wouldn't go back again if the rooms were free.

This place would have been closed a long time ago by the Pattaya board of health, if there was such a thing;  the time I stayed there they had some condoms and  dildos and other small stuff for sale in a little basket on top of the 'fridge.....new dildos were 1000B  unopened and in the box, but you could get used ones wrapped in plastic for 500B.

Would never even consider spending another night there or recommending this place to anyone I care about, but that's just me.

I've seen many strange guests in the hotel for whom the purchase of a used dildo would be one of the more normal things they get up to. 

If Pattaya is the "worst" brothel in the world & the Penthouse is the "worst" accommodation there, I guess it stands to reason they attract guests outside the usual. The bizarre nature of the place is all part of the attraction for me. And yet somehow life inside the place is all rather normal. The staff are as friendly as any I've met & the management could never do enough when I made a request.

It's strange how the reality doesn't match the expectations.

Note to JaiDee - you have far more in common with the Governor of the Penthouse than you may imagine. Having read of your wide experiences in LOS, the only conversations that come close are those I have with the host of the PH. It is a great shame that you never met because you would find a kindred spirit. The hotel has a great history which may still get told. 

Note to stoolpusher

Please update the status of the dildos? Did you see any floating in the pools?

I heard they were now handing them out for free when guests check in. They even have notches on to show how many times they have been used, the customers name and the date they were first used.

Another note to stoolpusher - Did you notice one with with JaiDees name on dated 2008. I heard this is quite a collectable item and will be auctioned off when the notches reach 1,000.

Funny man ChaseLB no dildos to be seen i just wonder with the used one did thay wash them in the pools. I didnt go swimming my date and I were to bussy in the loom playing arrrr cards thats it cards lol any way the girls were cool and Amy was the best but I get the sneezers around cats so its non return to the hotel for me.I will visit Obsessions for Amy thats for sure.

Note to JaiDee - you have far more in common with the Governor of the Penthouse than you may imagine. Having read of your wide experiences in LOS, the only conversations that come close are those I have with the host of the PH. It is a great shame that you never met because you would find a kindred spirit. The hotel has a great history which may still get told. 

I met some guy from England who I guess was the owner; he was raising his teenaged daughter in an open-air brothel environment and allowed her to dress like one of the local prostitutes, something we definitely would NOT have in common.

I remember whenever there was a thread about the Penthouse on the old TLF forums any negativity was automatically shut down and deleted on sight because they were a paying sponsor, probably the only way they got any favorable reviews at all. This forum has no such sweetheart deal with this place so we can say whatever we want, and in my humble opinion and after 14 years of travel in Asia I can say this is easily the grossest place I have ever stayed in. The overall vibe of the place just reeks with "yuuucchh" to me, sorry.

With so many options nearby which are the same price or cheaper, and much cleaner, why on earth would anyone stay here? Just because some of the rooms have a swing in them?

Just 14 years Jaidee! Well I don't think you are correct! But let others judge. This is my room. I believe a mid range room (will go for a Jacuzzi room next time). Free B/F. Free high speed Wi-Fi.

Maybe our well-travelled friend? Has confused the best with the worst! Certainly I'm always more than happy to stay and, as they have been in business, more than 20 years. This must say something. (bearing in mind most establishment rarely see their 5th anniversary in Pattaya, the resort some would love to hate given the chance)

Some final thoughts - Should not one, be more than a little suspicious, of those bad mouthing others to this degree. Safely hiding behind a keyboard? 

check out this web site link

http://penthousehotel.com/

post-5203-0-68236100-1382513517_thumb.jp

post-5203-0-49636200-1382513533_thumb.jp

Well I don't think you are correct! But let others judge.

Maybe our well-travelled friend? Has confused the best with the worst!

I did think after I posted yesterday I may have been a little too rough on this place and I won't have anything negative to say about it anymore on this thread. I only stayed there once for a few nights 5 years ago and it just wasn't my kind of place and I wouldn't choose to go back, that's all......if you and some other readers here enjoy the hotel good one on you and have a blast!

There are surely places I have stayed at and enjoyed over the years which some people here would find less than adequate, and as usual your own mileage may vary.