Name that shot: Bangkok

stoolpusher

Looks OK to me but you might have reduced the size of the picture a bit before posting (or not).

Let's see, I'll guess The V8 Diner close to Sunrise Tacos. :biggrin:  Not far from the 7-11. :biggrin:

Not exactly sure where it is but I would also go out on a limb and guess that it might be near that 7/11 that they have in Patts

IMO Los Cabos has good margs but average food. But I have only been once. The setting is great and supposidly once upon a time the building was the French ambassador's home. I'll post the location tomorrow if no one gets it but everyone probably found it on the web by now anyway.

Sunrise Tacos is also now in Jomtien. OK and a bit pricy.

I presume by now most anyone interested knows that Los Cabos is about 150 feet off Sukhumvit on Suk Soi 14. The last Soi before Asok/Ratchadaphiesk. You can enter Los Cabos Bangkok in Google Earth and it will take you right to the location. Just being that far off the main street it is quite and seem worlds away from all the traffic. 

http://goo.gl/maps/ChBeN