The Voodoo Bar full disclosure poll

Rukki

The Voodoo Bar facade  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Should the bar or girls, probably both...

• Tell customers they used too be men but now have man-made pussies
    • Keep deceiving customers by selling themselves off as ladies
    • Other. Something I am not considering.

The 'girls' at Voodoo bar prefer to not discuss the history of their gender. This may have serious consequences on punters psyches. So I bring the debate to LBR.

And for those who don't know, here's a little background. Voodoo Bar in Nana Plaza Bangkok is a bar full of...ladies?...Ladyboys?.... I don't know what to call them. (maybe it's part of the problem)

All of the girls in this bar have man-made pussies. They used to have penis' and got the surgery to become ladies.  

The girls say they don't want to tell the customers, since they will probably loose money from guys wanting real girls. They won't hang out with you unless you know what they are and mention you are ok with it. They don't want you to realize they are not GGs after hearing them talk. The surgery does not fix the voice. They sound like ladyboys. 

If you buy them a drink to 'see if you want to fuck her' they will whisper and not say much. Just try to get you i the short time room. 

In America they could be sued for misrepresentation. And lose for sure.

(after 44 years I still have to look up 'lose' and 'loose' in the dictionary to make sure I have the right one!)

So...what say you?

• Upvote 1

IMO they are under no obligation to tell a customer that they once had a joystick between their legs.

I figure if some guy finds out after the fact that he fucked a post-op ladyboy, he's not going to need years of therapy.

OTOH, it should make it known to post-op lovers that there is a bar full of post ops.

And I guess our crowd will have a better time there if we acknowledge to them we are cool with it.

Now I know, that most guys here want cock, but it's a nice baby step for a guy trying to test the water.

Then next night the guy will be at Obsessions.     :happy0148: 

And the night after that Casanova.   :crazy:

This is a policy enacted by management - also the former King's Corner on Patpong had a similar policy - although they had a mix of postop and ggs working there, the postop lbs were instructed not to admit to customers their status.

When you hear the comments from preop lovers (which are the majority on most of the lb boards), they say if they want pussy they'll look for a gg - so what's the difference from a regular punter who encounters a postop lb? I would say probably none.

There is no need for them to tell the customer. Newbies to the p4p scene probably won't pick up on it.

I always pop in to Voodoo each trip and enjoy the company of the girls. As I have known a fair few from there times as pre op lbs from Obsessions, Guess etc. Though I must admit it was so empty the other week with three LBS inside no customers and a few outside by the pool table, No sign of Oh or Joy whom I went to see. 

I'm guessing the vast majority of the customers there haven't a clue to their gender and that's why they deny it .

Being a post op fan I do pop in there but from day one I was determined not to get the usual lights out darkened room fumble that most guys get .

I want to lick the clitoris like a postage stamp so I always insist in telling them I know they are ladyboy's and I like very much .

Once they agree they can let loose in the room without any anxieties and the experience is all the better for this  :winking0023:

• Upvote 2

As I once said to a noob, who insisted they weren't transgendered girls in Voodoo: "Let's go up to Angelwitch and take a good look at the Thai girls. We'll note their average body size, height, size of their hands/feet, width of shoulders, etc." We proceed to do that. "Now let's go down to Voodoo and do a little comparison of body size, height, shoulder width, etc." We do just that.

End result? Noob's mind blown up, 555. Much hand wringing/whinging/questioning sexual identity, etc. What a maroon. I understand it's a bit of a mind fuck -- I remember it well -- but the guy hadn't even gone with a transgendered woman/ladyboy yet, post-op or otherwise, and he was all bent out of shape about it.

Anyway, more to the point/on topic: TiT; buyer beware. If someone hasn't done their homework and has unresolved issues, that's on them, not the girls -- who identify as 100 percent woman, obviously. If someone needs years of therapy because they find out they fucked a transgendered woman ... well, they seriously need to grow a pair and man up, IMHO. Not that I'm knocking therapy, mind you -- everyone could probably benefit from a bit of head shrinking from time to time. But it's really just not that big a deal. If it messes with your head that bad, there must be some other deeper seated issues, I would guess.

Ditto for what JS points out, best to let 'em know you know what the score is and that you're okay with it; a better time will be had (although you have to do this judiciously and politely; don't want to make anyone lose face). And contrary to what many think, many post-op ladies do enjoy being 100 percent lady, and are lovely, well adjusted individuals. Not all of them, certainly, but then who is?

And at times the bar is packed, although it only had a smattering of individuals when I popped in a few weeks ago. I often go in there and shoot a few games of pool with the mamasan, before making the rounds of the other bars.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...