Adios "Normality"?

bumblebee

I heard a quote tonight on TV that reminded me of this scene, it was along the lines of "wow having seen this I can't go back to normal anymore."

How addictive is this LB stuff, are we really doomed to a lifetime of searching for our cock craving fix to keep us going, and where does that end, another topic perhaps.

Being into this scene and genuinely enjoying it means u will have good times and sex a lot longer in our lives long after the female wagon has stopped rolling.

Where does it end ?   I hope it doesn't and that there's plenty of 'ours' where ever I go when I kick the bucket  

• Upvote 1

I've asked myself the same thing. I still like girls, but when it comes to sex, it seems I am WAY more turned on by femboys, ladyboys, CDs, TGs or whatever you wanna call them. Also, since I realized I like this sort of thing, I have also found a liking for very fem, pretty boys.

I guess this just means there is potentially more to choose from of life's vast pageant of hotness.

None of this in any way rules out the possibility of some kind of long term relationship with a GG in the future; you just never know.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest JustSumGai

I heard a quote tonight on TV that reminded me of this scene, it was along the lines of "wow having seen this I can't go back to normal anymore."

How addictive is this LB stuff, are we really doomed to a lifetime of searching for our cock craving fix to keep us going, and where does that end, another topic perhaps.

worse than that, because if you just loved cock there are millions of gay guys out there, we like GIRL cock. This is a niche. Getting a bit too much thrill seeker attention I sometimes think, Feitshists, the curious, the vacation thrill. It ain't so easy as new folks move in next door and have a cute ladyboy daughter or somethin.

• Upvote 1

worse than that, because if you just loved cock there are millions of gay guys out there, we like GIRL cock. This is a niche. Getting a bit too much thrill seeker attention I sometimes think, Feitshists, the curious, the vacation thrill. It ain't so easy as new folks move in next door and have a cute ladyboy daughter or somethin.

The popularity of the scene has certainly ballooned in the last 8 or 9 years with the rise in internet exposure.  Perhaps the thrill has lessened for many if us, as it does not seem as "wrong" as it did when you did not realise how many like minded guys were out there.  But the general addiction does not seem to lessen.  :biggrin: 

I've asked myself the same thing. I still like girls, but when it comes to sex, it seems I am WAY more turned on by femboys, ladyboys, CDs, TGs or whatever you wanna call them. Also, since I realized I like this sort of thing, I have also found a liking for very fem, pretty boys.

I guess this just means there is potentially more to choose from of life's vast pageant of hotness.

None of this in any way rules out the possibility of some kind of long term relationship with a GG in the future; you just never know.

Could it be that you get turned on because this type of activity is considered more "taboo".  Maybe not by you or our group but by society at large.  It might even be on a subconscious level.

Or it could be simple as they look like hot women but just have a bit extra we can play with??  I dont know. 

Myself, I like pussy the majority of the time.  A nice wet pussy feels the best for me but, as I mentioned, the fact that a hit girl has a cock does it for me.  Also, I think LBs give THEEEEEE best head.  Its no contest!!!!

• Upvote 1

Guest JustSumGai

Agree. I've noticed on the boards over the years that many seemingly hard core girlcock gobblers have dropped out. Some even went back to GG's  :o   Sometimes it's a turnover because of boredom with the scene, often they find "The One".  Maybe the go off Thailand and onto some new place. Who knows. I think for most there aer no regrets and if they veer off the golden path :) they surely remember the fun times. I bet we have a bunch that silently drops out and the LB desire won't let them stay OUT haha.

Yes, I think it gets in your blood so to speak. 

• Upvote 1