Ladyboy Denial Syndrome

bumblebee

This article on Stickman will probably make you laugh and irritate you at the same time.

Ladyboy Denial Syndrome
by Caveman

The purpose of this submission is to present a rebuttal to the twisted concept that ladyboys are female, and then to discuss some of the iterations of this phenomenon. The Stickman Weekly Column on 13 June 2010 was a fascinating read and certainly outside the norm. Actually it surprised me that Stickman put it together: it was quite graphic for Stickman. If I were to criticize, I believe Stickman could have asked a couple questions that highlighted the fact that ladyboys are FREAKS, such as: Don’t you consider yourself to be outside of what can be considered as a “normal human”? That said, I understand that it would probably have needlessly offended his subjects. Maybe someday I’ll conduct my own interview with katoeys.....Howard Stern style; the challenge will be to maintain my composure among such creatures while conducting a professional interview. Continued

Like many of us I've read the Stickman's weekly column with interest practically since it started.  Lot's of timely and very useful information presented in a well-written and entertaining style.  But, one thing that has irritated me is the frequency with which he brings up ladyboys.  Ladyboys, ladyboys, ladyboys, often times when there is no particular reason to do so.  Geez, what's with this guy?  Well, I don't think a rocket surgeon is needed for this one - the guy has repressed desires for ladyboys.  Simple as that.  He seems like a straight-laced sort of person (in spite of covering the bar scene), so can't bring himself to act on his desires.  Or, maybe he just doesn't want to get a stray shot of jizz on his starched khakis.

• Upvote 1

Guest JustSumGai

Caveman certainly lives up to his name. I can't be bothered to read it all, he's an idiot. Now, back to Foggy's trip report, a MUCH better use of my time.