How You Can Make LBR Function Properly On Your Computer

With any website technical problems drive me bonkers.

When I'm having a problem with LBR or some other site, the first thing I do is clear my cache.

This solves the problem about 50% of the time.

By clearing the cache you are NOT removing any saved passwords or causing yourself any problems.  If you know how to clear your cache it's a good idea to do it often.  Some guys do it evert day.

If you have never cleared your cache it is really quite easy.  Just follow the step by step instructions in this link, they have instructions for just about every browser and lots of screenshots so you can see what they're talking about.

http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser%27s-Cache

• Upvote 1
When I login I always login from the main part of LBR and do NOT click the keep me logged in box.

When I log out, I always logout of the Forum (not the LBR logout)  and this logs me out completely.

If I logout of the main part of LBR instead of the Forum, I have problems.

I am curious if this is the way others login and logout?

I know I will jinx myself by writing this but I am so so so happy with the functionality of the forum these days. In the beginning I had many frustrating issues trying to stay logged on, et cetera. However for the past year or so I am a happy camper with no gripes whatsoever.

So to the mods, "DON'T CHANGE A DAMN THING!!!"