Octopussy

KenW

This thread is dedicated to my mate Butch McGraw.

It was Butch who first put it up on another site I was once party to.

Lung has since tried to get Butch to join us here (I've lost B's email), without luck as yet. Hopefully in the near future.

There are several things of genuine significance to watch for in this very short clip.

1) OK, it's a GG Japanese, not a LB, so the act involves her cunt.

2) But watch her arsehole. As the animal finally flops out after writhing around and about, her anal sphincter contracts and expands three or four times. She is in orgasmic ecstacy. Shame there's no sound accompanying the footage, for then we'd hear her yelling as only JPese sluts can.

3) The JPese willingness to go to whatever borders they can push back, whatever boundaries they can challenge. They are the masters. They stop at nothing and are always innovating.

4) In this example that involves a live animal. When we in the mainstream West hear about or think about bestiality we always seem to think that implies farm animals. Girls being fucked by dogs, sucking horse's cocks. Not the JPese, they're out there, creating the new all the time, exploring, pushing, octopussying.

Enjoy!

http://www.octopusgirl.com/